Altered Carbon (SPOILERS THREAD)

No more Ortega…

1 Like

Fuck season 2 then.

4 Likes

What about Kristin Ortega (Martha Higareda)? She seems unlikely to end up on another planet and more like a Bay City girl…

I loved working with the entire cast. There isn’t anybody I wouldn’t want to work with again. Exactly what form that would take in that world, we have a lot of freedom. I would never rule out working with Martha again ever. I love her and what she brought to the role. My first thought is that we want to do something surprising with the second season that is not in the same place with the same people. I think the universe of these books gives you more latitude.

Whatever planet she lands on I hope her clothes don’t make the trip.

1 Like

Ya’ll really think Ortega is hotter than Dichen Lachman???
I mean… Come 'On!

Yes though she is hot…Ortega

2 Likes

both hot…different reasons…Ortega wins this time

Ortega. By a landslide. I could ride those curves for days. 65z54bxjnlqz

1 Like

Well the clan has spoken Martha Higareda takes the win.

1 Like
2 Likes

LOL this thread went from spoilery discussion of Altered Carbon technology all the way to “Which female lead is hotter?”

We’re all pigs.

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

It’s the important questions that matter.

Seriously, a hard drive in your neck that backs up your conscience? That’s make believe shit. Tits are tits.

3 Likes

Yah know, when you have a point. You have a gad dam point.

I am with you. Dichen 10x over Martha.

More importantly mixing shows Ortega over Lagertha?

I go Ortega I think.

3 Likes

I’m faithful to the Viking Queen.

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/gC8vUc

No competition

i agree with jammer

So I popped on here expecting some critique of the values expounded upon in the show; how those ideas are top-notch, but the written dialogue is horrible. I expected some discussion of how the cinematography was well-executed, but sometimes the CGI wasn’t seamless and could pull you out of the narrative at times.

No.

We have a base discussion on which female lead is hotter.

I’m disappointed in you guys. That this clan could even have this discussion is a malus upon our house. How is it not obvious to you Neanderthals that Martha Higareda is the obvious choice because titties?

I’m ashamed we even had to have a poll about this.

7 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Something about a Texan joke.