Anthem Friend Code Give Away Thread

I’m starting a thread to consolidate all the Friend code giveaways for the Anthem Beta. Post up here if you have codes you want to give away. I wouldn’t post the actual code as outside people would probably steal them via google search. Send them out via PM. Or give me the codes and I’ll make sure they get dispersed throughout the community.

The VIP demo allegedly gives you 4 “codes” so you and three friends can jump in. I’ve got an EA subscription on Xbox so I will probably have two codes to give away if anyone is interested. PM me your high school locker combos via morse code.

2 Likes

Anyone who has an extra code, feel free to send my way. I’ll supply a free coupon to @Gunny’s Glory Hole for your trouble (fifth visit half price).

1 Like

Nope! Denied! No freebies or discounts!

3 Likes

I’ll be stuck in the hospital on Saturday am for 3-4 hours…please stream so i can watch this crazy fun shit

Finally getting the change? Good for you. We don’t judge at GRG.

2 Likes

nah, my wife has wanted me to get the reduction surgery for a while now, but f her

2 Likes

It appears that recipients of the friend pass codes will need to have a free account on the EA website. I won’t be able to collect those passes till the servers go live.

1 Like

One of you whores better send me a code or you’ll pull double duty at the glory hole.

3 Likes

If anyone gets a code for ps4 please send it my way…

I will have 3 for Xbox around 4-5 central time… one was promised to @valiantvictory if he still wants it, whoever else wants one just message me

1 Like

I’ll take a code for Xbox. I could try to be on this evening, going skiing tomorrow, but will get on Sunday.

I’ll take a code off someone’s hand for either PS4 or XBox if anyone has one!

Anyone have a xbox code left i need one for a buddy?

yes please send when you can

Mine are all spoken for now

1 Like

Friend codes site is not working…trying to figure it out

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to access the Friend code feature for Xbox One? I am finally in the demo but can’t find the mythical tab on the website.

The website thinks I don’t have access even though I am signed in with the account that is linked to my Xbox One account. At least I found the info on the website though: