Any bass fishermen?

Fish out of spring creek mainly, from a kayak. I’ve launched at just about every public ramp on the lake, but spring creek/rock slough are my favorite places.

Take care of some wells, are you a pumper?

Oilfield chemical service tech. Haven’t fished in a long time but did a lot as a kid. Brady, choke canyon, and Lake Fort Phantom were my grandads and dads favorites.

Cool, I’m a pumper, but work in garden city. I’ve mainly fished Alan Henry, Colorado city, and now Nasworthy. Haven’t been to any of those lakes

We grew up fishing hybrids in Fort Phantom in abilene. That was the last good outing I had and that was 12 years ago.

1 Like

You guys should meet up and get a motel room.

I dont judge.

Whatever makes you happy.

1 Like

Hey ladies, it’s getting to be that time of year again. I’ll be hitting the water over the next few days, see if they are starting to get active. What kind of baits do you like in prespawn/spawn? Stick baits, flukes, and jigs are what I like this time of year.

Texas and Carolina rig. Will also drop shot as I always have one rod setup for it. I probably won’t get on the water until mid to late March unless the weather warms up. 30 degrees on a kayak is a experience to say the least.

Yea that doesn’t sound fun at all. I’m worried my dumb ass will fall in.

Why’s that?

Stick baits and flukes… No weights!

1 Like

Let’s see some more activity picture wise this season in this thread. From my first trip this spring…

2 Likes

Why does it have to be just bass?

my personal best walleye;:

2 Likes

If anyone has seen these and was wondering if they were a gimmick or a good product. They are 100% awesome. I just ordered 2 more to replace the first one I lost. They will cut through 100 lb braid and even shark line. I keep one on my kayak seat and one in my tackle bag. Not bad for $12 considering I spent more on braid scissors that won’t cut braid.

Shit that is awesome. Need a couple of those myself

@D1G1TALC1PHERS doesn’t wear his on his fingers. Just saying.

1 Like

Hmmmm

also works as a pube cutter?

Dont sully up this thread.

Deviants

Lala please boot him.

He doesn’t even play video games.

1 Like

No big ones but caught a bunch this size. They were eating a white swimming fluke.

3 Likes