Any interest in streaming for GRG?

Yeah even when I don’t have a mic I likely will start streaming no matter what I am playing.

Already done.

I haven’t tried Beam yet, but I’ve used Twitch through Xbox. I don’t mind taking part in either program.

ESO (Questing streams and GRG Dungeons)
Wildlands
Mass Effect

Twitch: xNAILBUNNYx
Beam: xxxNAILBUNNYxxx

Beam is kinda cool, but I can’t get the sound and the video to synch up, so for now I’m going back to Twitch.

I wouldn’t mind streaming every now and then to help promote GRG, however def not all the time. I tried doing that and had to stop due to data cap charges that are now in place for my ISP.

You guys know I have used Beam, Twitch, and Youtube. While I think doing both Beam and Twitch is fine I think the focus should be Twitch.

Their feature list is more robust for communities. If you download their desktop app you can start a server for your community. It is a discord server and allows your community, followers, etc chat while viewing whatever is being hosted by the GRG twitch account. It even has voice channels.

It also has voice/video calls. It looks like it may be hosted by skype but I am not 100%. The controls panel is the same layout.

Technically we could move our whole community their if you could connect your current discord server to it, but it doesn’t seem that you can at this time. At least from what I can tell.

Beam is growing and if you get partnered allows from some cool interactions with your viewers but twitch is adding or already has added many thing to compete with it. Beam does however have FTL (faster than light). Which just reduces the delay between a streamer interacting with their audience.

I will stream to any place but if we want to make a presence I think we should focus on one and Twitch seems to be the most used.

Thinking about getting back into warcraft I could stream the hell out of that. Starting from scratch though :poop:

You can add my channel to the list thinking of starting streaming running slot of warframe and assorted other games right now

Feel free to add me as well.

https://www.twitch.tv/grgxshadowboxerx

Just got my stream set back up on new PC. Gonna be streaming in all my game ADHD glory

We can add you to our beam team. Same user name? I’m assuming they just use Xbox accounts.

1 Like

@beers_and_leafs can you add Robb? I don’t think I have the ability.

1 Like

I sent him an invite 2 weeks ago. I’ll send another one tomorrow.

Twitch - Krakosgaming

Added.

As a reminder, the Auto Host is set for random. There is no priority. Just wanted everyone to understand in case we actually have 2 people streaming at the same time and you don’t see your stream.

The team invite is sort of hidden.

On Twitch I will set people up for auto hosting on my channel as well.

Not really sure what it’s all about, but I wanted to create an account before someone stole my name!

https://beam.pro/Shadowboxer

I used beam yesterday to stream a couple world of tanks matches. I don’t think I am part of the grg stream team yet though.

@beers_and_leafs can you add @necrofraggle pretty please!