Battlefield Hardline - Are you getting it?

10GB. Oh boy. Typical BF download.

1 Like

So 10 GB and likely beta type server issues so we will be playing on the 4th then.

1 Like

Can they really afford to have server issues? After BF4 they really need to demonstrate that they can release a game that works.

I expect them in a beta unfortunately I expect them at game release too…such a sad state.

IGNs beta review so far says it plays fast and furious.

Beta is live!

bastard… although since it says pegi 18 it looks like thats a screen shot from euope…

everyone on reddit has pics of it uploading so guess its confirmed

can you start the download from a pc?

I started downloading when I posted that. Checked this morning, done and ready to play.

Made sure to fire up my bone this morning so it is ready to go tonight.

Anybody seen this in the Sony store yet? I searched before work this morning and didn’t see it anywhere.

Kids have a 2 hour delay today and my download is at 84%. Trying to will it to finish so I can try it before heading out.

Does that much prep for your bone involve a blue pill?

Played one match of Hotwire and one match of Heist…well part of Heist before I got booted.

Heist was kind of crazy for me figuring out where to go. Buildings were big throughout the map with a lot of areas to go.

Hotwire was basically conquest on speed with cars racing all over the place. Quick thought is if you aren’t in a vehicle in that mode you are out of the action.

Also looks like squads can have 5 instead of 4.

Yea Hotwire looks intriguing to me. Basically both teams are fighting for certain vehicles it is a all out demolition derby on speed with weapons.

The beta is up on PS store now. if you are using PC search for hardline beta. the beta is on a different page than the actual game.

also, dunno about xbox but on playstation it downloads 2 gigs, then says you can play, but when you go to play it starts downloading another 8 gigs.

The XBox will say it’s playable at around 20%. I just let it go and download overnight.

Its only 10gb so it won’t take long

correcting my last post, mine was fully downloaded when i got home, so it will finish the download if you leave it alone. it might be the “play early” feature that confuses things.