Battlefield Hardline - Are you getting it?

I might get it as well.

The beta servers played well so hopefully that bodes well for when the game goes live. Whether I pick this game up depends on what else is being released. If there are no shooters until fall, then Iā€™ll buy this.

But you just picked up Evolve.

Iā€™m on the Cops and Robbers bandwagon after playing the Beta. I donā€™t give a shit about conquest, but Hotwired was a blast. Heist was ok, and I hope itā€™s a sign of creative new modes comingā€¦ I pre-ordered, but only the game, they will have to really sell me on any expansionsā€¦

1 Like

Any good pre-order bonuses?

Nothing like dragging out a 2 week old topicā€¦ iā€™ll be picking this up on the xbox one. Sounds like there will be a decent sized group who will be?

2 Likes

We should be able to field a few squads per night. Just donā€™t count on @anon42851937, he always no shows.

i was about to post to this topic also. Iā€™m getting it on PS4. and im sure we will have other new members join when it comes out. flying a helicopter in this is a HELL of a lot easier then flying in planetside 2.

Thatā€™s itā€¦Iā€™m getting it for PS4 now.

3 Likes

What so you can ignore the PS4 players then too?

2 Likes

I hope youā€™re still stuck on Level 10 in Destiny, Jammer.

@anon42851937 is an equal opportunity ignorer.

2 Likes

As the drop date is approaching,I looked through this thread and found like 6 people who are definitely getting this. So, based on that I donā€™t know. Iā€™d like to be a little more confidant in knowing that more than 6 people are getting this.

Iā€™m definitely getting it now.

If you are an EA access member Major Nelson tweeted that you can now download the game.

Iā€™m picking it up. Have the cash for a game and Uncharted was just delayed to next year soā€¦

Still debating which console. Leaning towards the One as I know more people on it that are getting it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m downloading it now!

Is it playable?

3 patches from now it will, lol

1 Like

If you have ea acces you can download and play for 6 hr starting today.