Battlefield Hardline - Are you getting it?

I’ll be picking it up for PSN, although probably not the first week. GTAO is occupying my time now, so I’ll let EA work out their kinks before I try that headache.

1 Like

i still plan on preordering it through best buy so i get the discount. but eyah GTA online, havent touched helldivers yet… still gotta beat tomb raider… so much gaming

I’m probably going to get it.

well, with more people getting it this is comforting for me. I’ll be there too. I guess I’ll just do the digital copy.

1 Like

I am not a fan of this one after the alpha and beta, and Borderlands comes out the week after. I have COD and BF4 for shooters. I may pick it up in a year when its $20 and they have ironed out all the bugs that BF games seem to come with these days. But will probably hold off for BF5 or Battlefront

I’d be really surprised if this game is buggy. Its just a reskinned BF4. Just take the patches from that game. Besides the beta played fine. We had no issues at all playing that.

The game itself I’m not as worried about, for the reasons @LalaCalamari mentioned. I’m more worried about the typical problem with EA launches - the servers.

I picked up Helldivers as well. I think @LanceHung has it too

Him and Sam both do

I’m going to be playing in a bit and probably tonight. I have 10 early access hours with it! Rank up time. Gonna get a head start on everyone. Anyone else going to be on (XB1)?

What fun is it to play by yourself? Play GTA bastard. :grinning:

1 Like

I have 10 hours to play MP and rank up. I’d be crazy not to get a head start! I do want to play GTA and check out the new stuff, but early access to a game with limited time… tough not to give in. If BF:H has server/gameplay issues or I get bored with it then I’ll jump over. I have all weekend since the wifey is working so I should be able to find some GTA time… SHOULD! No promises though. Hahaa

I may actually go play some BFH right now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Decided to grab it for my PS4 instead of the One. I need to add more PSN users to my FL though. It’s a little thin.

Besides the slightly better graphics, the BF4 numbers convinced me to switch. This is as of a few minutes ago.

XBOXONE 20,340 Peak 24h 28,380
PS4 41,745 Peak 24h 43,049

1 Like

Is it safe to assume a lot of GRG will be on this week during release or are more people going to let it fly by a few weeks until purchase?

As with all other BF games, I will wait until it is cheap, no one I know plays it and everyone that is playing is rank 1,000,000,000 and it is impossible to win and unenjoyable Lol

Why? Get it now and enjoy the game.

prolly because you wait to buy it haha.

Cuz I am on a limited budget and they had to release it the week before Borderlands.

true.

I could try to gently persuade my wife but that willbe a task in and of itself…haha I’m whipped