Better Call Saul (Spoilers)

What a phenomenal season. Michael McKean is so deserving of an Emmy for his performance of Chuck.

3 Likes

So many great actors on the show.

1 Like

I just caught the last couple episodes and I really love this series. Itā€™s cringe worthy in a bunch of different ways, but in a different way that breaking bad was. I really love Howardā€™s character, at first he was just an asshole, but the last couple of seasons heā€™s proved to be a decent guy trying to do whatā€™s right to his business.

2 Likes

Most obvious decision ever.

Season 4 will premiere on August 6th.

2 Likes

This Monday!!!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait. I really enjoy this show. Itā€™s a lot better than I expected it to be.

Agreed. At first I was interested to see where they were going with it. Now I really dig it and feel that in some ways (Iā€™m gonna get crucified here) is better than Breaking bad. I think that the characters are more developed and deeper and the storylines are great.

2 Likes

Itā€™s back tonight!!

1 Like

Good start to the season. Not sure if my favorite part was watching poor Saul at Cinnabon or Mike at Madrigal.

1 Like

Who was following Nacho? One of Gusā€™s guys or Mikeā€™s guys?

My thought is it was gusā€™ guy. Tho technically isnā€™t Mike now one of gusā€™ guys as well? I forget. There were a lot of things we forgot about. Had to stitch it together during the show.

It was Gusā€™s guy.

1 Like

Holy Shit, Gus Fring is back and bad ass. Going to implement the ending for the next GRG Staff Meeting.

Iā€™m trying to figure out what Jimmy is doing. I donā€™t get why heā€™s interviewing for these jobs. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s setting up some scam (with the hummel dolls).

1 Like

I think partially he wants to be out there showing Kim that he is trying to work but it must have hit him that he was about to be a copier salesman (which he would be great at). One of those situations where you convince someone to do something but then in your head you regret not having more time before it happens. The hummel dolls was just a happenstance to me that now he can see how he can make a quick buck.

The skills of Gus to get that bag over a head and wire tie it that quickly was awesome.

1 Like

Gale Boetticher!!!

And man never buy the wife a vacuum.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the deal with Kim? Is she going to fuck up her sweet gig with Mesa Verde (sp?)? Why was she so upset over the Chuck letter?

I read it that she was upset with herself for snapping in the office about the letter when the letter ended up being kind.