Call of Duty: WWII Mega Thread

You have two xhoices right now . The basic $ 59.99 version and the $ 99.99 version that comes with the season pass and some untold extra content ( at this time ) in the store today . Have already ordered game .

1 Like

Is there a new COD game coming out soon?

@HAWKLANDER, you’ve returned!

I just watched the reveal video and could not be more disappointed that they only showed in game cinematic footage. There wasn’t any actual gameplay. What a wasted opportunity to bring back the fan base and get that hype train chugging along. Anyone else see it and what are your initial thoughts? I personally feel like it was a smart move to go back to the real war theater, but it feels a little late.

I watched it and am excited to see how it is. Either way, i thought it looked great.

1 Like

Watched as well and have hope for this game in the future . We will have to wait until the E3 show for more information .

F* COD. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Havent watched it yet but it is the first glimpse of the game. Nowadays thats how things roll. First trailer is cinematic, then later they will show gameplay. I’m sure its gonna be decent. And with no double jumping, wall running, uber kill streaks fests( they may still have some crazy ones) it should be cool. Hope this game can bring back that World at War feel to it. One of my fave CODs. Bummer there is no zombies though.

I never understood the interest people have in zombies. I compare it to marriage…no matter how long you play you will NEVER win.

So they will have a little hub area where you can fool around in before or between matches. It may work as kind of a LFG to deal to where people can look for others to fill up there squad if they so choose. Interesting. Hope they don’t mess with how you get into games as a group like BF1 did.

Ya, that part is kinda lame. But it was a lot of fun for a bit to see how far you and your homies could get before dying. Had some of my favorite online MP times with 3 other friends and WaW zombies. It was never the reason I got COD games, just a fun side pve experience to go along with the core pvp MP. Plus killing nazi zombies will never get old. haha

I always enjoyed the titles with Spec. Ops. I had quite a bit of fun playing out those missions.

1 Like

Spec ops was fun to. I think that’s the type of thing returning in place of zombies, which should be interesting.

Meh, isn’t there a game already out like this, Battlefield or some such.

purchase, maybe, maybe not. Only if there is winners dance off.

1 Like

Hate you so much.

1 Like
1 Like