Call of Duty: WWII Mega Thread

Call me when they reveal the Multiplayer.

As someone who had no plans of getting it, I am now interested in the campaign.

As long as they don’t bring unrealistic weapons and such, i am in.

The campaigns are always supposed to be solid. I only heard good things about Infinite Warfare’s campaign. And for the GoT fanboy, Jon Snow is the bad guy.

I dont know where the rumour came from thst there would be no Zombies mode, but there now everyone knows about it. Zombies is and has been the best and most popular part of the COD games. They fucked up twice by trying something else, they will not do thst agsin.

I can’t wait until they release an all Zombies game, of all the previous ones.

2 Likes

Yeah, i saw this. That was my point, all this talk about no Zombies was just silly.

Yep, pre-ordered…finally I’ll have friends again.

1 Like

COD and COD Youtubers from one of my favourite Youtubers

Huh, well I guess there is zombies. Good shit. Fuck all the rumors. Had me believing no zombies.

Yay for Zombies! I’ll be getting this duty for sure

Finally got around to watching the reveal. They know how to turn on the hype machine. Loved the ting of the clip from the Garand at the end.

1 Like

I own one. The first time I shot all 8 rounds and then heard the sound of that clip ejecting, I got chills and giggled. I’d been reading about it in WWII first hand accounts, so to hear it for real was amazing.

2 Likes

I can’t stand his voice, but this is for the Zombies fans.

1 Like

Got one as well. Love the rifle but you got to be careful loading or you will get your thumb bite.

1 Like

I’m jealous, I’d love to shoot one in real life. It’s one of my favorite guns in movies and video games.

Been on vacation so have not had a chance to see anything but trailer on my phone. My only thought so far is looking at all the discussion on this game is how completely ignorant are the makers of this game not to cash in on the willingness of all of us to at least have a look when so frustrated with the direction of past games. Every one makes a great point about the games. Sledgehammer and Activision are you listening this is your sweet spot your money maker !!! People want you to make a come back.

Meh I was frustrated as hell with BF 1 too before I left. servers were trash for me i shut it off and walked away for 5 days been a long time since I’ve done that