Comic Book LInk

I was looking at using ComicFlow on my iPad.

I use Comicrack on my computer. I think I was using Chunk on my iPad.

Maybe they took it to school and left it there?

Doubt it. They know the rules. Plus they go to school with my wife. She wouldnā€™t let them take it in.

Do you have icloud setup on it? if so you can probably locate it with find my ipad.

1 Like

Have you tried craigslist or ebay? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For the iPad, Iā€™ve tried a bunch or readers. The best Iā€™ve found is comiczeal. Talked to a guy here at work and he uses it too. Itā€™s like $5 but well worth it!

Chunky works well on iPad. I do like however when I can focus frame by frame rather than the whole page.

Thereā€™s a comic reader for the PC in the folder, and for iOS I recommend Comic Zeal, which is the best reader I have found.

May have to try that Grex but if it is misplaced in the house like I think it is, I am sure the battery is dead by now. Worth a try. Not sure I set up the cloud on it. I will try it when I get home. Thanks.

Yeah batt may be dead. But if someone took it and hasnā€™t wiped it yet. You might know.

@agent_orange00ā€¦check out an app acv for Android reading

I fucked up. Been using Comicrack free not acv. I prefer Comicrack free

If you go with the checklist you see in the comic book it will likely add titles from other books that ran parallel to that and when you come back to the main books youā€™ll feel like youā€™ve missed something.

Going by the how they are numbered which i think follows the checklist is how I read them.

The Civil War folder is in chronological order. Read them in the order they are listed in.

Can I put a request in for a couple of series I would like added to the drive? For starters, I just read the first TPB of The Sixth Gun. Awesome arc. My youngest just read it also and Is as hooked as I am.

OK, folks, Iā€™ve finally gotten all of the ebooks converted to MOBI (Kindle) and PDF formats and have uploaded them all to the drive. Thereā€™s now roughly 3.5 gigs of books in the folder, which is, scientifically speaking, a metric shit ton. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2b3UBgjXwBzR0oxcExfazFRMVU&usp=sharing

Nowā€¦back to the comicsā€¦soā€¦manyā€¦comics.

1 Like

Sorry I took so long to respond, H2. Iā€™m working on the series as I type this. Iā€™ll upload it when I get it.

Iā€™m going to be on vacation in a couple of weeks, so Iā€™ll be uploading a big load of comics, including pretty much everything Alan Moore has ever had published.