Comic Book LInk

H2, I’ve got The Sixth Gun series through issue 45, and the first spin-off mini series. I’ll post them soon. They’ll be in the Image and Indies folder.

Thanks man.

They’re up now. Enjoy.

Okay, I’ve been working on the comics this week. The Walking Dead is up to date, the Batman and related folder should get finished (added a big group to it, all of the Grant Morrison stuff, all of the Birds Of Prey, Batman And The Outsiders, etc.), and I now have almost EVERY comic and story that Alan Moore has ever had published. Seriously, the Alan Moore folder is just over 21 gigs by itself.

Is there a Leonardo comic in the TMNT series? I haven’t even started them yet. I just noticed there isn’t one in the list.

Anybody read anything good lately?

Forgot to mention, I was going through my hard drive sorting comics this morning. I have some that I could add to the collection if anybody needs them. I have Amazing Spiderman v1 #1-675 and v2 #1-58. Also have The first 500 some Captain Americas.

+Bigfish, I need some comics. You still downloading?

@h2daddy
http://readcomiconline.to/

This site has been great for newer comics as well:

http://www.comicscodes.com/

Thanks guys. I will check those out.

With me getting a job at an office and not my house, i haven’t been able to DL or read anything new. I mainly do the online reading if anything and I only keep up with walking dead. Sometimes I forget about it for a few months and then binge on it a few issues at a time. Doesn’t help that kickass is down or I’d pull more down. I know @OmniscientShark likes the comics as well and if you’re looking for something else to read, he would be able to point you in the right direction.

He’s the one that told me about the link I posted. It’s nice as you can read them right from your browser. And there’s a huge selection, I even found the first Uncanny X-Men I collected (173, great issue).

I’ll have to check that site out for older comics I’ve missed. Comicscodes is great, but mainly for new ones unless they repost old stuff.

It’s really good with the older books. I did notice they didn’t have the new Walking Dead but Comiccodes did. It was good BTW.

I need to see if I can figure out where I left off. I know it was past issue 100, but it may have been closer to 120.

Just start back at 1. It’s good to go thru the stories again. I’ve done it twice now, and I pick small things up that I may have missed or forgotten about

I probably need to do the same. It’s been awhile.

Okay, I went to comic codes and picked a comic. It took me to a page where there were 3-4 links I assume to read from. Clicking them took me to other websites. Is this something I need to join to read and if so, which site?

Uploaded, Rapidgator, etc.