Destiny 2 Mega Thread

He linked to the Portuguese version

The Destiny 2 hype is real! Really digging the teaser. Canā€™t wait for tomorrows trailer!

Dude that teaser is funny. Just got around to watching. And heeeeyyyyyy today is the 30th

3 Likes

While Cayde-6 is easily the best NPC in the game, Iā€™ll never understand the robot race. WTF are they? And why is he drinking at a bar? And why does he eat Ramen? Heā€™s a fucking robot.

Iā€™m confused.

1 Like

Jesus, why analyze the shit out of things? Or is that just the grumpkin coming out?

1 Like

No, I just want to know. I never understood where the other races came from. Did they ever explain it?

And why does he drink and eat? These are important questions. Makes no sense.

Fair enough. I guess I donā€™t go that in depth. Your super deep, bro. I like that about you. But seriously I just laugh at his non chalantness, and youā€™re right heā€™s by far the best NPC. Is it by coincidence then, that the Hunter is the master race?

1 Like

No, that is no coincidence. The Hunter IS the master race by design. They have the fancy capes and score with the ladies. I want to be a Hunter when I grow up.

1 Like

Dude I named one of my boys Hunter. I tell people it was cause my family hunts, yada yards, but deep downā€¦we all know why. Never mind that my boy is 7, I guess I had a premonition that big things were in store for him

Facts:

1. Hunters are mammals.
  2. Hunters fight ALL the time.
  3. The purpose of the Hunter is to flip out and kill people.

Testimonial:

Hunters can kill anyone they want! Hunters cut off heads ALL the time and donā€™t even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this hunter who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the hunter killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a hunter totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And thatā€™s what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!

If you donā€™t believe that Hunters have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! Itā€™s an easy choice, if you ask me.

Hunters are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I canā€™t believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and thatā€™s a fact. Hunters are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I canā€™t wait to start yoga next year. I love Hunters with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about Hunters?
A: Hunters are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they donā€™t give a crap, but on the other hand, Hunters are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that Hunters are always cruel or mean. Whatā€™s their problem?
A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, Hunters can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do Hunters do when theyā€™re not cutting off heads or flipping out?
A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you donā€™t believe me.)

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh man they are blowing up all our shit and the grind begins again !

2 Likes

ā€œAlso, there will be a ton of loot!ā€

Ah yes, time for more LOOT!!!

yes that was my favorite part
September 8th it is looking forward to it

My favorite part of this was the raids and I am a total potato at it. Spend hours ranking up and then suck at the raid.

Pre-Orderedā€¦

Iā€™m ok with that. Stop being a hoarder!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/09f2c1c01fb22305e736546a40899d6b/tumblr_nomg5qq1e11u8lu4bo1_500.gif

yes me too its the only thing that makes sense really

Looking at preorders now

Iā€™m not sure what pre-order I want. Unless Iā€™m retarded (which is probably the case) I only see the Digital Deluxe edition. Itā€™s the game, season pass and some extra bullshit at $99.

1 Like