Destiny tater raid EOW

Sniper T1 will be running a Destiny 2 EOW raid this Saturday (2/3) at 9 EST. It will be the EOW raid, the new one. All are welcome. Newbie’s don’t be shy. We will laugh at you and hurt your feelings, the GRG way. Don’t worry, they do that to me all the time. That said sign up. We will help you and make fun of you. We are running it, if we have to LFG it we will and we will fill a fire team pretty quickly. If you can’t commit send me a message when you get on Saturday as people are in and out all night and we can usually get you in.

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/destiny-tater-raid-eow/

We are running this at 9 EST. EOW raid, the new one. All are welcome. Newbie’s don’t be shy. We will laugh at you and hurt your feelings, the GRG way. Don’t worry, they do that to me all the time. That said sign up. We will help you and make fun of you. We are running it, if we have to LFG it we will and we will fill a fire team pretty quickly. If you can’t commit send me a message when you get on Saturday as people are in and out all night and we can usually get you in. We play until I or Destroyer falls asleep at the controller. When one of us starts snoring you know it is over. Usually 2 or 3 am EST.

I know @DestinyPlayers is in the out box now but this raid is one of the best times I have gaming. Never finished it but just playing with a group is fun.

And a shout out to @Lala_Calamari and whoever I missed for consolidating the clan even with the waning interest.

1 Like

This week is iron banana so a good time to catch up on levels and have a good time…I’ll play some for sure

Its on the calendar, @Sniper_T1 and @destroyer will be there…Sniper has at least one completion and some of the new cool raid gear to show for it. we have 3 confirmed and if we can get 3 more GRG @DestinyPlayers great, we will likey LFG any open spots and plan to start at 9pm sharp EST (well GRG sharp) if you reply here we will be looking for you…Eyes up guardian

I am going to watch the video that @Rigonn posted again to brush up.

How did it go? Ive been on and off lately not much time on my hands for gaming but now that I moved zi should be able to play them all ESO, Destiny, Overwatch and SoT when it comes out!

1 Like

We should try to get an Overwatch night going again. Even though I suck at it and rage I feel that we have enough people to get one going at least a few times per night.

I know @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx @Comatose @anon47610769 @Hogarthehuge @Nikkivalentine @Tuka all play. We should be able to at least field a team.

We could probably arrange this. Really the only game I’ve had time for because the kid plays it. @OverwatchPlayers what night is best for everyone?

Only Fri sat and sun work for me. I work the night shift now. So not much gaming mon to thursday

We made it to Argos PH2 in about an hour. We had @valiantvictory, Destroyer and myself with 3 Randos. Almost had him finished the third try and after that we kinda fell apart. We started the actual raid about 9:30 and quit about 11:30. Depending on how my day goes tomorrow I might LFG it and try to finish it off. I will try to post it here if I am able to give it a go.

Finished it again tonight. A lot easier to finish Argos by starting at that last checkpoint. Fresh start. I am up to 3 pieces of raid gear. Join us next Saturday and maybe we can finish it in one night instead of two.

Bump @DestinyPlayers We are running this again tonight. Sniper and Destroyer and @valiantvictory and maybe a new recruit that finished it with us last night. He was so impressed with our skills he asked to join. I have the Argos Phase 2 check point (last level) so we will start from there to get the completion and if we are feeling rowdy we can start a new one or keep using the checkpoints to kill Argos over and over for the completions. We finished from the checkpoint in less than an hour with 2 people who had no experience at that level. Sign up here or just show up. It will fill quickly when I LFG it so get on and in the party before 9 est. If you can’t get on until later send a message and we will try to get you in. People are in and out all night. I have cleared it four times so far this week and plan on 2 or 3 more tonight.

1 Like

If we can get a full group of 6 for the PS4 side, I’ll hop off MHW in an instant and join up for some raiding fun. (Would still love to kick the snot out of Calus but, can’t see that happening any time soon)

We ran @DestinyPlayers Saturday with Destroyer, @valiantvictory @Ridethewave Good times. Ready to do it again Saturday the 17th. I should have the Argos Phase 2 checkpoint again. This raid is open to everyone so don’t be shy if you haven’t run it or you are looking for your first finish. Bring your Solar Supers, Titan hammers, Hunter Golden Guns, or your Warlock Dawn Blades. We need one Hunter with Orpheus Rigs to run the tethers. I can do that if we don’t have anyone else with it.

This is the best part of Destiny. All the grinding is for the Raid IMO. Sign up or just show up.

I plan on running this during the week so if you see me on join the party or send a message. Players usually rotate in and out every 30 minutes or so.

1 Like

Im down for this Saturday!

1 Like

Bump for tonight, @DestinyPlayers on the xbox side. 9 pm EST. If you see us running it just message me and we can work you in. People are in and out. As of now we are starting from the beginning. If we clear it we get that fantastic skin for the Wardcliff coil!

I plan to be there

I’m going to do my best to be there too

hmmm… I can’t do this at my current light level else I’d be in.

I’m going to be there. Maybe need an extra 5-10 mins if you guys are willing to wait for me.