ESO Summerset Chapter

ESO Summerset Chapter

By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, but a Daedric threat looms over the breathtaking home of the High Elves. Travel to the Summerset Isle, reunite with old friends, and unravel a shadowy conspiracy that threatens all of Tamriel.

This latest Chapter is packed with exciting new features and challenges for new and veteran players alike. In ESO: Summerset, you can:

• Explore a whole new zone, Summerset Isle
  • Experience an epic main story quest line, concluding the narrative that began in the ESO base game and continued through Clockwork City
  • Join the mysterious Psijic Order for the first time in an Elder Scrolls game and explore their island home of Artaeum
  • Learn a brand-new Psijic Order combat Skill Line, and wield powers over time itself
  • Master a new Jewelry Crafting Skill Line
  • Face the challenges of Cloudrest, a new 12-player Trial
  • Take on new group PvE challenges, including the Abyssal Geysers
  • …and more!

https://i.imgur.com/UsMyDhS.jpg

This DLC is not included with your ESO Plus subscription. You will have to purchase this separately just like Morrowind.

Pre-purchase Bonuses!

Base Pre-purchase price is $39.99

Morrowind Chapter
For a limited-time only, digital pre-purchases will also immediately receive full access to the Morrowind Chapter as a bonus.

• This is a fantastic deal if you don’t have Morrowind. The Morrowind Chapter is HUGE (like @gunny’s sister) and was worth the price alone. Lala Recommended!

The Morrowind Chapter contains the following:

• The zone of Vvardenfell
  • A unique story, where you must help the demi-god Vivec restore his lost power
  • The Warden class
  • A unique Trial, Halls of Fabrication
  • … and more!

Don’t forget, while all pre-purchases receive the Queen’s Bounty Pack, only digital pre-purchases receive ESO: Morrowind. Once the Summerset pre-purchase window has closed, you’ll need to purchase the Morrowind Chapter separately if you wish to explore the home of the Dark Elves. Note that if you already own ESO: Morrowind, you will not receive an additional copy.

https://i.imgur.com/J45Ofg7.jpg

QUEEN’S BOUNTY PACK*
All pre-purchases (physical or digital) will receive the Queen’s Bounty Pack. This pack contains the following items:

• Court of Bedlam Costume: An exclusive costume with a sinister style, available to all classes.
  • Pocket Salamander Pet: Express your inner newt with this non-combat in-game pet.
  • Treasure Maps: These three ancient maps lead to caches of loot: gear, gold, and other forgotten riches.
  • Psijic Vault Crown Crate: Open for a chance at Psijic-themed mounts, pets, costumes, and more.
  • Experience Scrolls: Receive a 50% experience boost for two hours with these two Experience Scrolls.

** IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE ESO BASE GAME**

If you are a new player who has pre-purchased ESO: Summerset digitally, you will receive immediate access to the ESO base game and can start playing right away. Access to the Summerset Chapter will be available on launch day.

• For players just starting out in ESO.

https://i.imgur.com/ReIh9l7.jpg

Nightmare Senche Mount

• Finally, all pre-purchases will also include the Nightmare Senche Mount, and if your pre-purchase is for a digital copy, you’ll receive the in-game mount immediately and be able to ride the fearsome beast right away!
  • Lala sort of approves. The skin looks great but I’m not a cat mount person. I feel they need to be much larger in size. Opinions are like assholes though…

Finally, I’m really confused to the difference between standard and collectors editions. Can someone explain it to me?

You will receive these in-game rewards when the Summerset Chapter launches.

Finally, pre-purchasing the Physical Collector’s Edition will grant you the Queen’s Bounty Pack and immediate access to the Nightmare Senche Mount.

DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION

The Digital Collector’s Edition includes immediate access to the ESO base game as well as access to the Summerset Chapter (available at launch), making it ideal if you’re a new Elder Scrolls Online player. In addition to the game, it also includes the digital items from the Collector’s Edition featured above. You will receive these in-game rewards when the Summerset Chapter launches.

Pre-purchasing the Digital Collector’s Edition will grant you the Queen’s Bounty Pack and immediate access to the Nightmare Senche Mount, ESO base game, and Morrowind Chapter.

DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION UPGRADE

If you want the Digital Collector’s Edition goodies but already own the ESO base game, you can get the Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade. It contains access to the Summerset Chapter and the same exclusive in-game digital items as the Collector’s Edition above.

Pre-purchasing the Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade will grant you the Queen’s Bounty Pack and immediate access to the Nightmare Senche Mount and Morrowind Chapter.

STANDARD EDITION

Perfect for new Elder Scrolls Online players, the Standard Edition includes access to the Summerset Chapter and the ESO base game, and it is available for pre-purchase in both physical and digital forms. Note that the PC/Mac version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Standard Edition is available digitally only.

Pre-purchasing the Standard Edition will grant you the Queen’s Bounty Pack and Nightmare Senche Mount. Digital pre-purchases will grant immediate access to the ESO base game, the Nightmare Senche Mount, and the Morrowind Chapter.

DIGITAL UPGRADE

If you’re an existing ESO player, the Digital Upgrade will grant you access to the Summerset Chapter on launch day.

Pre-purchasing the Digital Upgrade will grant you the Queen’s Bounty Pack and immediate access to the Nightmare Senche Mount and Morrowind Chapter.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I decided to pre purchase the digital upgrade to get the Morrowind chapter.

1 Like

@Lala_Calamari this info was missing from your original post:

PHYSICAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION

The Physical Collector’s Edition comes with access to the ESO base game, Summerset Chapter, a selection of digital items, and exclusive collectibles:

Mephala Statue: A monument to the Daedric Prince Mephala, this 12"-tall replica was unearthed from a cultist shrine.
Razum-dar’s Journal: A spy’s report to Queen Ayrenn chronicling the knowledge collected during Razum-dar’s investigation of Summerset.
Map of Summerset: The home of the High Elves is open to foreign visitors for the first time in history. Let this map be your guide through previously uncharted lands.
Exclusive Steelbook Case: A limited edition metallic case, perfect for any collector’s shelf.

Collector’s Edition digital items:

Bloodshadow Wraith Steed Mount: An extremely rare mystical creature, the Bloodshadow Wraith is a sight to behold.
Divine Prosecution Outfit Style: Change your gear and weapon appearance with a unique outfit style.
Fledging Gryphon Pet: A delightful companion whose juvenile antics are hilarious!
Psijic Scrying Talisman: A memento that allows you to simulate the farseeing spells of the Psijic Order mages.
House of Reveries Emote Pack: Display your true emotions with three new emotes: Happy Face, Sad Face, and Ta-Dah.

Sorry, what I really meant was what’s the difference between the standard and collectors digital edition. At the moment they seem the same.

I’m guessing the standard edition bonuses are for a limited time.

With the Standard Digital Edition you get the game and the Pre-Order Bonuses only.
You do NOT get the following without the Digital Collector’s Edition.
(and the flaming Senche Lion reads as if it is a limited time pre-order bonus)

Collector’s Edition digital items:

Bloodshadow Wraith Steed Mount: An extremely rare mystical creature, the Bloodshadow Wraith is a sight to behold.
Divine Prosecution Outfit Style: Change your gear and weapon appearance with a unique outfit style.
Fledging Gryphon Pet: A delightful companion whose juvenile antics are hilarious!
Psijic Scrying Talisman: A memento that allows you to simulate the farseeing spells of the Psijic Order mages.
House of Reveries Emote Pack: Display your true emotions with three new emotes: Happy Face, Sad Face, and Ta-Dah.

1 Like

I’m stupid. I’m not sure why I forgot that pack.

Right now I’m trying decide I’d that mount and armor skin are worth the 30 bucks extra. I’m thinking no. The armor is cool looking but I’m really iffy on the mount.

Standard Ed. Upgrade is 29.99
I bought the collector’s edition upgrade, that is only 40 bucks. (39.99)
It includes all the things listed.
The Wraith horse mount sounds cool. Apparently if you go bloodthirsty kill hungry the horse morphs into some sort of literal wraith.
Not sure about the Psyjic stone, I think that is a type of emote… but who knows. The Griffin looks damn cool too. So for an extra 10 bucks I figured why not… especially with the motifs I’ll hopefully eventually use maybe possibly.

If you don’t already own the game the prices would be $50 and $60 respectively… from what I can tell in the store. And that’s a hell of a deal for 60 bucks, I got news.

Side-note: when i tried to purchase earlier today the game sent me to a bad address for the collectors edition upgrade. I eventually had the best luck going directly to the store annd searching Summerset and looking through the package options there. The Upgrade editions have a banner across the top of them. The one with the Beige background is the Collector’s Edition.

I was looking at the full package. I went ahead and got the digital Collectors Upgrade.

1 Like

I bet you were, naughty boy!

All cosmetic. The Base upgrade is all you need. If it gave us access to special dungeons or quests, then yes.

1 Like

I may have to break down and get back into this, especially getting Morrowind included may sway me this time around.

Ive been debating on whether to just start over on Xbox or upgrade on PS4 (I have the base game). Hmmmmm the struggle is real.

ESO needs to take their game one step farther and just release cross platform play. Or just allow a gamer to log into whatever he likes and just stick them in that ecosystem. (ie. Log on Pc, play with Pc players. Next day, log into Xbox keep all advancements but play with Xbox.)

3 Likes

That would be nice for sure. A game like this is one that IMO is the prime candidate for making something that is already a huge success even greater by uniting its fan-base.

In game communication wouldn’t be a problem as they handle all that themselves.

Well my debate is over… I have bit the bullet and got this for the Xbox. Starting over will be fun and it gives me an excuse to start using my Xbox. Looking forward to running a muck with you guys on the Xbox.

1 Like

I’ll get you in our guild when Verizon repairs my internet.

1 Like

Perfect timing with the Jesters Festival on right now. Get that 100%xp bonus and start leveling.

1 Like

I look at that, and look at the empty character slots. I’m trying to weigh in on another character or just continue earning CP. I already have 2 low characters sitting around 30 and 2 main characters. Is a 5th worth the effort? Not sure.

1 Like

I’m working on my 3rd. I went from level 22 to 44 in 2 days. A bit of a grind but queuing for dungeons and completing them get you a shit ton of xp.

1 Like

Some cool things from the interview:

The skill line is really cool because A, you get to use it on your character that you already have, you don’t have to start a new character. B, it gives you the ability to kind of be a master of Mysticism and bend time which is something we don’t generally do in Elder Scrolls. It’s a really fun skill line.

I’ll give you a couple of examples. One of the abilities is called Time Stop. it’s a ground targeted ability that you throw out in the world. There’s this bubble on the ground and anything trapped in the bubble or anything that’s in the bubble sees time starts to slow down until it stops for a few seconds. So it’s this really cool, kind of hard crowd control ability that anybody can access which is I think is going to have a really cool effect on both the PVP and PVE side of things.

The other ability that is probably my favorite, is the ultimate ability which right now is called Undo. We may actually change the name when we do a fiction pass on it. It works how it sounds. So when you cast that ability its rewinds time back four seconds so it takes your health, stamina and magica and location you were in four seconds ago and has this really cool rewind animation and puts you back in that spot.