ESO Summerset Chapter

2 Likes

Two handed weapons will now count as 2 pieces in a set. Makes sense.

1 Like

PSA: Players WILL NOT be able to deconstruct jewelry obtained prior to Summerset.

Donā€™t bother hording the jewelry, itā€™ll do you no good. You will not be able to deconstruct it to build up your Jewelry skill line.

1 Like

Whoā€™s all getting this?

By the way, Iā€™m having a major neckbeard issue with Summerset. Iā€™m almost too embarrassed to even mention this but fuck it, you all mock me anyway.

Iā€™m not sure what character Iā€™m bringing into Summerset first.

(here is where it gets cringy)

I want to bring my Magicka Sorcerer as heā€™s a High elf and this is his homeland but the premise of the story is the Queen finally opened up this land to outsiders. How can my high elf be an outsider? OMG, nerd alertā€¦

1 Like

I have it on the XBox and started from scratch but I really need to stay connected and grind a little each week which sadly I was doing and then fell off. I think I am a LVL 24 nightblade that I had intentions of gearing towards stamina but then started veering off on the magika side so I will probably just go back and respec my points and get squared away again.

Update is live! Prepare your Anus for the 48 GB download (WTF!). Iā€™m hoping my XBox auto updated Summerset.

Letā€™s go to Summerset!

I have no idea what the story is about, Iā€™m just speeding through to get & upgrade psciic skill set.

lol, Iā€™m playing through it slowly for my first character. Next 2 will be speed runs. Iā€™m not too far into it yet.

Is the Morrowind expansion offer still available when purchasing Summerset? On the Microsoft website it still says to pre-purchase Summerset.

I donā€™t think so.

I think maybe the bottomless craft bag is standard after the update. I donā€™t have ESO plus and was deconstructing and noticing my inventory wasnā€™t filling up.

This could actually get me back into eso. Iā€™m on the fence about buying Sommerset mainly because I donā€™t want to spend 10 bucks a month for inventory slots.

I donā€™t know about that. They still list the crafting bag as a ESO Plus bonus.

Iā€™m wrong, I deconstructed last night and didnā€™t fill up but today it is back to normal. That sucks, back to selling all those trait gems for zero gold everyday.

Am i the only ESO PC Player? Surely there are more of usā€¦

Finished the Psijic off to 10 last night. Iā€™m only doing this on 1 char, too much of a grind, much like lorebook hunting.

Now to see if these skills can be put to use in PvP.

Oh gosh no. Iā€™ve been too busy playing ESO to follow this thread properly.
DeSoldier and Nailbunny are the professionals, though.
Iā€™m just an Elder Scrolls fanboy.