Fallout 76 drops November 14th 2018
Co op fallout…i am def in on this
nice fallout survival should be sweet.
There was never any doubt I would be in for this. I have pre-ordered the Power Armor Edition so I am a happy vault-dweller.
I think if you pre-order you are also in for the B.E.T.A (Break-it Early Test Application)
so humanity learned nothing from near extinction.
go get more nukes and kill your rivals…
Can I just get a nuke to hit GRG’s web server?
Soooo…who is playing on pc and who is console???
Console first for me.
Console only for me. Really wanted to say I finally watched video in OP and damn it looks fun. Can’t wait
damn, gonna try to resist buying on both
Probably starting on console…but damn if I don’t want this on PC.
This may or may not be the first Fallout game I get.
Lala lies thread.
I hedged, I have an out. I’ve learned from @anon42851937’s mistakes.
- Server will support 24-32 players
- Dynamic events
- Public workshops claimable by groups
- Deep crafting system - Mods, ammo,food,water, power, and more
- You have to eat and drink but not a huge burden
- Map divided into 6 areas each with unique biomes and challenges
- Dynamic weather - Rad storms!
- Dynamic lighting, subsurface scattering, complex creature animations
- Player mutations - unlock certain traits with pros and cons temporary but can be made more permanent and there is cures
- Leveling up unlocks perk cards which you can only have a certain amount equipped. They can be sold to other players. Possible robot vendor you can setup.
- Activating nuke missiles is an endgame activity which results in the bombed area’s fauna and flora to become irradiated and therefore spawn higher level drops and materials
- To combat PvP griefing, there’ll be Wanted levels for aggressive players, while an emote wheel and voice chat will help with communication.
- Free DLC for years
Yup I am getting this.
Hell yeah! Im so stoked. November can’t come soon enough!