Forza 7 Time Trials - Information - Starts 10/10/2017

@ForzaPlayers

GRG will be hosting some track racing events with the release of Forza 7. In this post you will find all the information needed to join in on Time Trials events. You do not have to sign up for this event. Just submit your times to @D1G1TALC1PHERS by PM, Xbox Live Message, or by posting it in this thread.

This thread will be locked until 10/10/2017. The first day of Time Trials.

Q: What are time trials?

A: Time trials are hot laps where the only thing your are competing against is time. No traffic. Just you, the car, and the track.

Guidlines:

1. You must use the track, track config, car, and car mods listed on the spreadsheets for the dates you are participating.

2. Screen shot or video clip must be submitted for conformation.

3. Trials start on Tuesday and end on the following Monday. Submit times by Monday.

4. Clean laps will be put in front of dirty laps even if time is higher. Dirty laps have a ! beside the time

5. Take a practice lap to get your tires warm and to have a rolling start. It will help your times.

6. Run as many laps as you want. Submit your best time. Only submit 1 time per week though.

7. If you are going to be away from your xbox you can submit times a week in advance or a week prior.

8. Have fun with it. Learn the tracks then come dominate on league night.

Below are the first 2 seasons of Time Trials. They are a work in progress until I get the game on 9/29. There will be 2 tracks and 2 cars per week. Make sure you get all the details right for your times to count.

Season One & Two Schedule(WIP):

The great thing about time trials is you can complete them on your own time. This should be great for the people that want to compete but can’t make it to the racing league nights.

1 Like

I will proudly accept last place.

1 Like

Looking at times whilst playing ya’ll are in trouble!

OK you can start submitting your times for week 1. Make sure you are using the correct car and the correct track configuration.

To do your time trials use “Free Play” mode. To make sure you are using the correct track config once you select your track press “X” before accepting to go to track setup. From there you can select the correct configuration. Make sure you turn set Drivatars to “0” and set the amount of laps you want to run. I normally do it 10 laps at a time. Remember I need a screen shot of your time or a video showing the time.

Week one we will be taking on the Alps track in the Club configuration with the 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO and the Bathurst track in Full configuration with the 1973 Porsche 911 Carerra.

1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO

1973 Porsche 911 Carerra

1 Like

@D1G1TALC1PHERS Times are due by the Date listed, right?

Prob took me about 45min to beat D1G1 in this one. Also had to redo all my settings. Didnt figure out that they reset for at least the first 10min. By that point all my timing was off again.

Looks like I need to drop a few seconds. I’m getting there.

I don’t have any good times on the 2nd course yet. Having a bit of a rage issue on that one. Also getting weird issues with laps coming up dirty (exclamation point). Usually happens at the first turn. No rewinds and I’m not hitting the wall. It was giving me fits the other day.

Some updated times. One thing we all learned today is @APMech12 hacks.

2 Likes

I’ve got to get good somehow. Lol.

Dayum hackers!

1 Like

Alps leader board update

Best I can do on this Porsche. Beat @Gunny so suck it. Three wheel turns ftw. I ran 7 laps today, and go this score on the 6th and was done. My 7th lap was a John Deere session.

1 Like

BTW, I didn’t realize the windshield got dirtier throughout the race. Don’t know if there is a setting to turn that off or wipe the windows or what. I was afraid of accidentally hitting Y and rewinding a good clean lap.

Fuck that track. You guys are, like, good and stuff

2 Likes

I’ll Fix that later for ya!

Shit I thought I had a pretty good time with the Focus, until I see the times y’all posted already

8 posts were split to a new topic: GRG Forza 7 Time Trials