Game of Thrones Talk (Spoilers welcomed!)

I think we’re going to see a different Daenerys with Tyrion as her advisor. Let’s face it, Ser Friendzone wasn’t giving her any better advice than a Starbucks cup would (and let’s face it, his “advice” was just telling her what he thought would get him in her pants), and Ser Barristan Selmy wasn’t around long enough to make an impact. Daenerys needs someone willing to state what needs to be done and quit tiptoeing around her idealism while still having a heart, and Tyrion is the closest she’s had to that since the series started.

1 Like

Tyrion is gonna be strong for her. Queens hand n shit

As long as she listens to him and not Friendzone when he starts to try to interject, which I figure will happen in early season 6.

I think Tyrion is stronger and wiser now

I agree, I just wonder if Daenerys will be wise enough to listen to him over Jorah.

Ser Friendzone can handle the military (sucky unsullied) and The Imp can handle the politics.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was hoping that his daughter would be fireproof like Daenerys, and then give the fire bitch the big F You.

2 Likes

Lol Rau… I said something similar to the wife last night like "watch hun… She’ll be fire proof the watch out

Yeah though I should know not to expect the expected, I kept saying to myself there is no way they are burning a kid on a tv show.

1 Like

3 Likes

Unsullied are deff getting weak sauce

They seem to be playing the Unsullied now like a lot of major historical fighting forces: Tough to beat in a strategic head to head battle where both forces rush into the battle head first, but unable to handle guerrilla warfare. Thing is, I’m not sure I’ve seen that applied in a fantasy genre before, so it seems way out of place.

What gets me, is that they only have spears and shields, when shit gets close, they are useless, give the “guys” some swords or daggers even.

1 Like

Or have a secondary unit trained for close quarters combat.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11312119_1656739607890636_1829636181_n.jpg

3 Likes

GoT vs Autocorrect

1 Like

Another Game of Thrones WTF night !!! Holy shit , I did not see any of that coming .

3 Likes

Is it me, or did her bush change colours during her walk?

Great episode though, otherwise.

Um, yea… Fuck! Got lots to talk about til next season