Game of Thrones Talk (Spoilers welcomed!)

I’m so fucking Pissed right now I can’t even tell ya.

1 Like

Have another coors or a bottle of water, and calm down sparky

NOT JONNY SNOW! WTFFFFF I have no words

1 Like

I’d be truly surprised if Jon Snow was truly dead. In the books they dealt with Wards (transfer consciousness) and illusions more. Surprised the show didn’t follow suit.

But the ending of the last book was the ending of the show. It outright sucks.

I havent seen tonights episode. Did the John Snow story follow the book?

I’m putting money on the Bitch in Red bringing him back like they did the other guy who held Arya and the Hound.

1 Like

I knew I could count on you. Thanks for talking me off the ledge

Probably should have seen that coming. Hmm… who are my favorite characters? Yep, one of those will die tonight.

I don’t like Tyrion’s prospects to make it through next season.

I don’t feel like they covered a ton this season. Am I wrong? I feel like that could have all happened in about half as many episodes.

You are not wrong and I completely agree with everything.

They are actually farther along than the books. Tyrion never meets the Queen, let alone becomes an “Advisor and Hand to the Queen”. Stannis and army are still camped up 3 days from Winterfell.

No doubt. Jon Snow is part Targayan, he needs to sit his ass on one of those dragon and slay Whitewalkers. They also skipped a part in the books which should be relevant. Mance Raider never died in the books. Stannis was going to burn him alive. Jon Snow and Melisandre thwarted that. Melisandre used an illusion to swap Mance with some “evil wildling”. They burned the wilding and Mance is in disguise (currently in Winterfell at the moment, captive to the Boltons). So that may be a thing they pulled with Jon Snow.

I highly doubt Jon Snow is dead.

I am all for Melisandre bringing Jon Snow back from the dead, especially if it involves her getting naked again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If Jon Snow is brought back to life, then he’s served his time with the Nights Watch. Isn’t it until death? Maybe he can be Jon Stark and start laying down the whoopass.

BTW, I’d hate to be the Sept now. Cersei is going to fuck them up with The Walking Dead Mountain. And it was also nice to see that the carpet matched the drapes.

1 Like

For once, I’m pulling for Cersei when it comes to the Sept. That storyline annoys me, and only serves as a distraction from the real storylines in the show.

2 Likes

Kalisi gonna find a new man in the hoard? With no more Stannis, that’s a huge arc to fill. Who fills it? Reek n sis?

Maybe Reek and Sis, but they also have to bring back Bran, Hodor, and the Children of Fire.

1 Like

Jon Snow / Stark / Targayran

2 Likes

I agree about Cersei , she is going to go into " Bitch Mode ’ in Megatron style !!! She is really pissed the " fuck off " at the Sept and when she hears about her daughter being killed … This Megabitch is going to totally “SNAP” and kill everybody !!!