Gaming strong emotions...or feels

Having a discussion recently where I was venting about my frustrations about a game I played and totally beat 6 years ago. I am still pissed about the ending and for what feels like I wasted my time following the story…and like a fanboy trying to figure out the ending only to be utterly disappointed with the delivery and what felt like lazy writing at the end of a trilogy. (those of you that listened to ReaperCast 74 - GRG's Games of the Year 2017 heard this already.) I bring it up here because, I think we have all been there with books and movies and games.
What was the game the you had this effect on you? It’s not rage quitting mortal combat cuz you got beat. Its that game you liked but really let you down. For me its was Mass Effect 3 for some it was Destiny 2. I want to hear your story.

1 Like

Mass Effect 4. And finding out they weren’t doing any more story related content. They left the fucking thing wide open for dlc and story continuation just as the stupid game started getting good. Mass Effect 3 was a huge let down at the end, but 4 was to be my saving grace

1 Like

Borderlands 1.

No spoilers but for me, that was the biggest fucking letdown as the culmination of a story.

1 Like