Gaming Weekend - Who's playing what this weekend? 6/1 - 6/3

WTF is up GRG?! Its the weekend! You off of work (I hope)! You gaming, right?!

Who is playin what? Let your fellow clan mates know what you are playing and squad up! Lots of games to choose from whether you are grinding Destiny 2, ranking up in COD, battling it out on some Battle Royale in H1Z1, PUBG or Fortnite or something else entirely let us know!

Don’t GAME alone!!!

5 Likes

I’m up for some H1Z1 and Paladins when I’m not trying to get through my first playthrough on Detroit.

2 Likes

Im down for H1Z1 and need to get on Tera at some point as well. I’ll download Paladins on the X1 and give that a go with you XBox fockers. Outside of those I will also be on and off of Destiny 2!

1 Like

Right now, I’d like to squad up and play some @codplayers and also some @PUBGPlayers . Figure I’ll get on around 8:30 - 9:00 on Saturday and see what happens.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I work this weekend… but after I get off of work in the am I’ll game for a few before I go to bed…

2 Likes

There is only Bless Online!

1 Like

I hope to get some quest line stuff in for D2(xbox) but I think there is a raid possibility tonight and tomorrow…maybe ill spam the xbox club if we have less than 6 in a party

1 Like

My plans are pretty simple. I’ll be on and available to party for any game… especially for raids if needed.
I’d like to spend some time with @GTAPlayers hording money as much as possible… but there is a high probability of some ESO and D2 shenanigans at some point.

2 Likes

I thought I would mix it up and raid in D2 tonight.

1 Like

PC:

Bless Online
LSPDFR mod for GTA:V

Xbox:

GTA:O (Maybe)
State of Decay 2

PS4:

Yakuza 0

1 Like

WTB an Xbox Fortnite buddy…

If not then I’ll be on Paladins, PUBG, CoD or Destiny. I’ll surprise you fuckers.

3 Likes

Wow…way to list the entire Xbox catalog under what you’re playing @Lala_Calamari

2 Likes

Right?
I mean H1Z1 is by no means perfect and it is missing some stuff that PUBG already has but the performance seemed better.

Minus that fucking issue where you have to recreate squads after every match.
Plus the one that seems to leave players in the lobby or kick them out with a blue screen.
Or that you can only swap clothing items, not remove them - so if you look at the bandana, you now permanently have to wear it (I know this seems minor but I can’t believe they fucked it up).

OK, so it has a way to go but I still think it performs better than PUBG.

2 Likes

Bless Online, Detroit, and maybe some State of Decay

1 Like

I plan to be in D2 for some raiding/fun times or in GTA. Hopefully @ixL0N3W0LFxi and I will be able to please the GTA overlords and they will let us into a session together when we’re on

1 Like

I’d thought I was safe from being run over so long as I kept moving.
Turned out to not (quite) be true… Annoying near the end.

2 Likes

Anyone down for some ESO? Anyone getting summerset? @ESOPlayers @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx @Lala_Calamari @ixL0N3W0LFxi ?

2 Likes

yea i’ve got it…like the game… i’m prolly gonna pull a johnny

1 Like

I will be on Bless. But down for Paladins or Pubg

2 Likes

I’ll be on tonight… out enjoying nature today.

I’ll be on H1Z1 (PS4) or Paladins (X1)

1 Like