GRG Community Night 11/14

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

We have the latest shiny penny to play, Fallout 76 Check this thread to find others to game with tonight.
We’ll also have some Guardians in Destiny 2 Forsaken, it’s Iron Banana Week. Bring your new toy, Thunderlord to the crucible! And we’ll have some CoD MP and Blackout rooms going.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

2 Likes

I’ll be on Destiny tonight. Probably in the Iron Banana mowing fools down with my Thunderlord.

1 Like

I’ll be in Fallout 76.
Just about to launch it now.

1 Like

Ark released Extinction yesterday on console. My Xbox server is running if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

I’ll be on Fallout 76 on Xbox.

1 Like

I’ll be on Fallout 76 (PS4) once I get home! Should be on around 8 EST

I will be on BFV @PCGamers. Let’s get a squad or 2 together

Hoping to be in Fallout 76.

Destiny 2 running milestones.

If I can get on a server.

I’ll be on @codplayers

Good times in Fallout tonight with @OneSoupSandwich @anon42851937 and @D1G1TALC1PHERS

3 Likes

Looks like @OneSoupSandwich was in with @dinoromani as well earlier, so it was good to see another Fallout party going on for a bit there as well.

1 Like

Yeah, it was great until it crashed :expressionless:

1 Like

Hey…only one crash made it one of the best launches in Bethesda history.

2 Likes

Ran some PvE with @snowflakerider0 and @SigMike02 then switched over to Iron Banana with @SigMike02, @valiantvictory and @ezekielJP.

That last win… Damn. Total come from behind. I expected to just get steamrolled but we edged out the win. Not bad.

1 Like

Good times with @SoInZane on the PS4 side in Fallout 76.
@StreetRacer joined us a bit later for a chat whilst he played Destiny 2.

Apologies if I got less chatty near the end there, just tiredness catching up with me.

Think I just missed you @ZenJumitus, didn’t realise you were on and then you went offline just as I was setting up the party and sending invites out - though I sent a party invite anyway, in case you came back on later.
If you see me on in future, send an invite or join up (whichever is your preference) - I know SoInZane will say the same too.

I will be on again tomorrow, though not over the weekend.

1 Like