GRG Community Night 12/13 - PBUG / CoD / Destiny 2 / Ark - All the Games!

It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night again. We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass!

I might be up for some PUBG on Xbox but likely will be on Ark PC.

I will start with ARK on PC early and probably finish off the night with some PUBG XB1 Potato squad!

What’s up with that PBUG

Cliffs are OP! They need a nerf!

2 Likes

On COD tonight

1 Like

Hope to be on PUBG tonight, but likely get caught up in Mrs./xmas decoration bullshit. Friday night tho’…game on!!

I will try to be on fit some PUBG. It’s not a def though since the future mrs has driven me to start drinking already.

That’s their job. To drive men to an early grave.

1 Like

Likely Destiny 2 and/or Warframe on PS4.

Let us know what you’ll be playing @PS4Players.
I’ll actually be around tonight if anyone wants to group up on something.

1 Like

I’m up for some PUBG. I’ll fire up a room at the standard time.

Might be swayed into CoD if they need people.

2 Likes

Hold the phone, PUBG is out for xbone and not ps4? Well that’s depressing.

Cod 4 me

Farming Simulator anyone?

No…well I will either hit up the PUBG or COD groups.

When i get off work around 8:30 cst I will probably jump on D2 or just got Wildlands so might jump into that if someone wants to help me

That sounds good as well…let me know if you need a co-op

Will do

Has anyone ever taken up this offer?

Playstation doesn’t have a early access program and won’t allow the game to be on the console until it is finished. Plus M$ payed a butt load to have it as an exclusive. How long that last I have no idea.

@Lala_Calamari I’m in the Papua New Guinea time zone. Just curious what time it’ll be there when you get a party going tonight?

2 Likes