GRG Destiny Clan Full! IMPORTANT CLAN INFO

I know Digital and I have moved over.

I moved over as well.

Need all the @PlayStationPlayers that are in @DestinyPlayers to move over.

I’m hoping to recruit for GRG once we get enough people moved over. Hit up Bungie and reddit.

Okay, I’ll stay and keep @Grex (whom I haven’t played D2 with yet) company.

1 Like

Yeah, stay put. We need to split up admins.

already applied to the new clan

1 Like

Thank you!

Just sent request in the new clan.

1 Like

This is perfect in my own little evil world. Everyone will now apply for the new clan and fill that one up!

2 Likes

invite requested.

1 Like

I can jump ship if needed. Let me know.

Just a reminder to all, add GRG people to your friends lists. Be cool like me. Just do it!

Everyone that has requested membership up to this point has been added.

I will be shifting over tomorrow evening, just want to complete/hand-in a few more PEs that I haven’t had chance to do yet.

Any luck contacting the other PS4 guys? @PlayStationPlayers @DestinyPlayers

We only had a few come over. I sent them all messages over Bungie’s site. I don’t think a lot of the Bungie names match up with GRG’s name.

I got the invite, just haven’t switched over yet. Some people might want to wait until Monday night to switch. It says if you leave you can’t get any more potential clan engrams for the week.

You’re all getting kicked this weekend. We asked a bit ago.

Tuesday won’t hurt anything, settle down

1 Like

All getting kicked! In all fairness, most don’t even participate in the forums to even notice.

4 Likes

There are some in clan have never seen online or on the site. I am on playing destiny2 all the time. Have had a few new folks message me daytime to get a fire team. I usually encourage to go to forums but some just want to be added for the rewards and have never gamed with GRG.

Ok I so take back what I said Lala regarding people never coming to the site. Get it now, especially in this respect/ I know some can’t come to site work security won’t allow but atleast they are on community events and know whats going on.

2 Likes