GRG Madden 19 Fantasy Draft League Sign Ups

Ah cool. I might do that then.

I’ll be shit, have no idea what I’m doing or how to play.
Plus my timezone shift.
Don’t mind if my games get simmed but hardly want to pay full retail considering all that…

I might check it out via the trial thing and see if I like it first though.

2 Likes

Ok lets aim for the draft to be on Sunday. I know @beers_and_leafs said 7ish what about you @TEXENT and @shortbus ?

I’m good with Sunday. Is that 7 PM EST?

I assume so.

I’m good them as well. Let’s do this

Hey, if it’s not too late I’ll join back in. Decided to keep the game after all.

1 Like

are you still accepting " fresh meat " as you call it for your league

Haha yea we still have plenty of room. You would make the 6th player at this point. Looks like we’re shooting for 7e on Sunday night to draft. Takes about 2 hours or so

Draft is tomorrow night at 7 PM ET. Please make sure you are on and ready. Post the team you want below so we don’t have any issues with people trying to select the same teams.

If you can’t make the draft you can still join. You will just have to be a team that the CPU picked. We can take screenshots of rosters so you can see who has who.

I am going to be the Browns.

I’ll be there, and I’ll take the Bengals

Edit: my copy is scheduled to be delivered today, but it doesn’t show it to be out for delivery. I’ll keep y’all updated but I might have to push draft day to Monday

New guys…

We normally create our coaches and give their names a theme. This years theme is Jean Claude Van Damme characters.

I will update OP with everyone’s team choice and coach name.

Edited to add: You are free to choose an existing coach or make any name you want.

The new head coach for the Cleveland Browns is Gibson Rickenbacker.

You bastard.

Phillip Sauvage will be leading the Bengals to a lackluster, barely missing the playoffs type of season.

1 Like

I will select coach Frank Dux to lead a team to named later. I’d like to provide the news guys Divisional participation.

20180811_141557

2 Likes

i will be Chance Boudreaux and i will take the Redskins

1 Like

I will suck it up with Oakland again and I will hire Gay Karate Man if the game won’t allow that I’ll go with Max Walker

2 Likes

I’ll take Lyon Gaultier as coach of the Ravens. Seems like there’s some AFC South teams chosen so I figured I’d help fill out a division.

We have taken hold of the AFC North this year. The 3 of us tend to stick to a division in order to have 2 head to head games a season. It does suck when it comes to playoff time as someone’s feelings have to get hurt. I think this is where the Jean Claude characters come in to play, an attempt at intimidation. I’m gonna petition Goodell to let me drop the U in Sauvage as it strikes more fear that way.

2 Likes

@TheFauc - my apologies I grabbed the Ravens yesterday before checking the board. I’ll back out and grab the Steelers or another team before we get started.

Oh I can back out, I’m not tied to any team, I just saw the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals when I went to accept the league invite so I figured the Ravens were open but I can switch if you want, no big deal.