GRG Madden 19 Fantasy Draft League Sign Ups

It looks like Thefauc has the Ravens, and Bus has the Steelers. Crisis averted. Let the countdown to draft time begin

1 Like

@D1G1TALC1PHERS - game chat or discord?

What was the final decision on when or if we need to re-draft / finish after the server outage tonight?

I am hoping we donā€™t have to redraft. We need to figure that out and make a decision. Texas said the servers came back quickly last night but I lost power and went to bed.

I personally was 2 picks away from being ready to sim the rest of the draft. I am not sure how the rest of you stood on that.

As soon as I get home I will check out the league and see if the draft is still in tact.

Essentially I am done with the draft, so if it simmed the rest of the draft, I wouldnā€™t be heartbroken. If we can all gather again to finish, Iā€™d love to find a few project picks to nurture them to a mediocre career.

Iā€™m fine to sim the rest of the draft also. As long as it didnā€™t screw up the existing draft and I get to keep the monster offensive line I built, Iā€™m good.

1 Like

@TEXENT @TheFauc @Niteowlman @beers_and_leafs @shortbus

I just checked the draft. At first I thought it was ok. Then after clicking on my draft board I saw a problem. The draft shows that it is in round 34. My draft board says we are in round 28 (the round the server crashed). I only have 28 players on my roster yet the draft is in round 34.

I think we should sim it and everyone check out their teams. If everyone is happy we roll with it. If someone isnā€™t happy we redo the draft. What are your thoughts?

Works for me.

works for me

Works for me also

4 of 6 is good enough to me to go ahead and sim it to see what happens. Will update soon.

I think everything is good. Check out your teams and report back.

BTW it is in week 1. We always sim the preseason.

@shortbus once you know your team is good let me know when you want to play.

Everything looks good to me. So whatā€™s the goal for progression, 2 season weeks in one real time week? And just schedule games against other user teams to get em in during the week? Any other notable logistics?

2 games a week is ideal. If we move faster that is ok. If you have a PVP game just get with who ever it is and schedule a night. They are normally what slows down the league.

@TheFauc
I try to remind the thread that the league has advanced if Iā€™m the final user to play that particular week.

I would also recommend installing the Madden companion mobile app, it allows you to check league status faster than opening the game itself and checking. I donā€™t believe the app is available yet, I think it usually takes a few weeks past release.

1 Like

Okay, fuck that. I lost game oneā€¦I vote for a redo

1 Like

I had easily one of the worst offensive games Iā€™ve ever played in week 1. Utterly disgusting

Going to play game 1 when I get home from work. Realized today Iā€™ve been playing my other offline franchise on Pro so I am fully expecting a game full of 2 yard runs, dislodged passes, and a few picks.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s par for the course for the rest of us so far

1 Like