GRG Warframe Clan - GrimReaperGamers

I’ve created a Clan in Warframe for GRG. It’s called GrimReaperGamers. Grim Reaper Gamers was taken so I had to make do. I sent out a few invites last night to those I know play. Let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot you an invite.

For those not familiar with Warframe I highly suggest checking it out. It’s Free so you have nothing to lose. It’s like Destiny meets space ninjas. Destroying waves of enemies is highly addictive. Check it out.

Clan

Clans are groups of players associating themselves under a single name, similar to a team, but potentially on a much larger scale. A Fan Site Kit is available for download to help clans make their websites look legitimate. The Kit provides various renders, banners, images, and more.

Advantages

The Dojo is only available to Clans, and provides a “home base” that can be utilized by any clan member. The Dojo also houses facilities necessary for Research and Trading.

Research

Research can be started and funded by clan members within the Dojo. This unlocks unique blueprints that cannot be acquired through other means, with the exception of purchasing items through the Market using Platinum.

Trading

Clans can construct Trading Posts within their Dojo to allow clan members to take advantage of the Trade System.

Dark Sectors

Clans can make use of the Orokin Lab within the Dojo to construct Solar Rails, which can be deployed to grant public access to Dark Sectors.

Any Tenno that utilizes the Solar Rail pays a clan-set tribute (or “tax”) on both Credits and Resources collected during the Dark Sector mission. In return, various boosters are applied to any earnings or drops within the Dark Sector mission, typically resulting in a greater abundance of Credits, Resources, and other drops than one would see in regular missions, As of now, you cannot deploy a Solar Rail at a Dark Sector.

1 Like

Is this for the xbox side?

Yes, it is.

1 Like

You can throw me an invite. I’ve got zero clue wth to do in the game. Worse than a blind guy stumbling around a public restroom. I still enjoy the game though.

2 Likes

Typical GRG member

1 Like

Accepted.

@Lala_Calamari you might find this very useful. http://warframe-builder.com/

Courtesy of @quantumklutz.

1 Like

I have found alot of my builds from there. There is alot more then just reaching rank 30. You got to forma your frames and add polarity slots so you can equip stronger mods to get your frames stronger

Add me when you get a chance. And yeah this game is really addictive. I’m trying to figure out how to use the other skills besides the basic swordplay.

1 Like

Anytime you see me on hit me up I am usually running warframe

2 Likes

If anyone see’s me on hit me up with an invite I will glady help, I am on most times with Klutz or by myself

2 Likes

@necrofraggle I promoted you in the clan. You should be all set to do what you want for the clan dojo.

Thanks.

Its about time. I want my arc wing laucher.

I don’t even know what that is.

Its so you can use your arc wings in Eidolon. It has to be researched at the clan dojo.

I think we need to build out the Dojo. Lost on that as well. I think @necrofraggle was adding to it.

@necrofraggle I see you have been busy in the dojo.

Anyone else need a Clan invite?

I know there are others that play but don’t want to start a new dojo.