Handy ESO Information and Extras

I came across a handy free app last night that may interest players.

This is one I find interesting due to the long research times on a lot of the gear in later trait research. It’s also handy for those who are doing provisioning crafting and Alchemy. You can play around with different combinations and see what works. For me, the research times are handy, and it also allows you to keep a record of the traits you have learned on each item

It also works for people who mainly login at times who upgrade their mount

It goes into detail about crafted sets as well

And even tells you what bonus each piece does , and the crafting station locations (no map)

I see you can keep track of your guild as well, although I haven’t played around enough to see how that works. Unfortunately it doesn’t interact with ESO, so you have to enter things in manually, but I’m finding this app really helpful. Especially if I’m busy elsewhere and know I need to login at some point to advance my research.

There are more sub menus I have yet to play around with

How do you handle all the crafting? Different toons to do different professions?

And thanks for the app recommendation. I’ve downloaded it.

I have one toon that does Clothing and Blacksmithing, and a second toon that does Woodworking. I was trying to do all three on one toon, But there weren’t enough skill points to spread around. I’m not sure how people do all of the crafting on one. I’m going to attempt Enchanting on the Warden.

One thing I just learned after setting up all your research and mount stats, is there is a quick window for both at the bottom that shows all the remaining research and mount upgrade times

It’s a shame it can’t pull your eso info in.

It is. There may be something one day. I know there’s an official app for $0.99, so they may have something available in the future. But for now this works. I know who to login with and what station to go to and exactly what to research. This is going to save me a lot of time.

CROWN STORE SHOWCASE: JUNE 2017

Unique homes, an exceptional mount, impressive furniture, and much more are coming to the Crown Store in June. Check out the latest offerings and keep your eyes open for future previews!

COSTUMES

Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe

The Wizard-Lords of the Great House Telvanni measure themselves by magical power rather than by ostentation or display, so the design of their robes is relatively simple and restrained. Don’t be fooled: these are the garments of powerful sorcerers.

The Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe costume will be available on all platforms starting on June 5th.

“Holiday in Balmora" Outfit

“With the growth of Balmora, sport hunting in Morrowind has a new capital," says designer Voldsea Arvel. “Whether you’re pursuing nix-oxen or hunting hive golems, dress for the chase in these luscious leathers!”

The “Holiday in Balmora" Outfit costume will be available on all platforms starting on June 29th.

Grazelands Gentlemer Farmer

“Just because you’re reclaiming the wastelands from the barbaric Ashlanders doesn’t mean you have to dress like a savage," says Davon’s Watch designer Voldsea Arvel. “You’re a proud House Dunmer, so why not look like one?”

The Grazelands Gentlemer Farmer costume will be available on all platforms starting on June 29th.

HOUSING

Ald Velothi Harbor House

On the coast north of Gnisis, this spacious three-level home in the Redoran “bug-house” style comes with a walled courtyard, a next-door dock, and convenient access to the nearby ruins of Ashalmawia and Arkngthunch-Sturdumz.

The Ald Velothi Harbor House comes in a furnished and unfurnished version and will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 starting on June 6th.

Amaya Lake Lodge

Enjoy the opulent luxury of a country lodge built by the Dark Elves of an earlier, more expansive era—a walled estate with a grand multistory house, roof balcony, stable, storage shed, well, and room for a formal garden. Landed gentry, indeed!

The Amaya Lake Lodge comes in a furnished and unfurnished version and will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 starting on June 6th.

Telvanni Tower

Fulfill your fantasies of a fungal flat with this fabulous Telvanni wizard’s tower, on a private island on Azura’s Coast! Comes complete with grand foyer, workshop, suite, and tower chamber ideal for magical research.

The Telvanni Tower home will be available on all platforms for a limited time from June 15 to June 19.

Furniture Packs

Morrowind: Lord Vivec Set

By the Three! Show your devotion to Morrowind’s Living Gods with furnishings inspired by Lord Vivec, the Tribunal Temple, and Vvardenfell.

The Morrowind: Lord Vivec Set will be available on all platforms for a limited time from June 15 to June 19.

Dwarven Pipes

Do you like construction sets? If so, you’ll love this selection of Dwarven pipes, ducts, gears, and conduits for adding a Deep Elf touch to your home.

The Dwarven Pipes will be available on all platforms starting on June 22nd.

MOUNTS

Dwarven Spider

Of all the Dwemer animunculi, the Dwarven Spider is perhaps the most familiar and iconic! This versatile construct comes in several variations, and the best of all is this vamidium, or mechanical mount. Wait till they see you clank into town on this thing!

The Dwarven Spider mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time from June 5 to June 12.

PETS

Hearthfire Hatchling

Hearthfire Hatchlings, which are found only in an orphaned state, appear to be the offspring of a normal kagouti and one of the Hearthfire variety. Driven away by ordinary kagouti, these hatchlings are in urgent need of adoption!

The Hearthfire Hatchling pet will be available on all platforms for a limited time from June 1 to June 12.

Bitter Coast Cliff Strider

Thetys Ramarys of Balmora says, “Isn’t it adorable? I love our Bitter Coast Cliff Striders, but feel bad that they can’t fly well. So I’m breeding them into a strain that, one day, will dominate the Vvardenfell skies, pursuing its prey for great distances!"

The Bitter Coast Cliff Strider pet will be available on all platforms starting on June 5th.

I want that Dwarven Spider Mount… :eyes:

2 Likes

No shit, it looks bad ass.

Also, the Telvanni wizard’s tower looks interesting. I still don’t have a house yet. I haven’t even done the base house quest.

I did the base house quest, but honestly, what’s the point to a house… I mean really, there is no value

1 Like

I guess you can create a Guild Hall and have everyone there. If only we had a social guild that liked each other…

I doubt they’ll add in crafting spaces or storage. They want players to be out in public so their game looks populated. Not hiding in their homes.

Which is perfectly fine, and I can see that. But why introduce homes? Looks to be a money grab for the folks who are completely tired of the game and want something else to do to play dress up.

I have one. I mainly want it to get rid of the furniture shit in my inventory and to have my own crafting stations. The lag when people duel is real.

@ESOPlayers just fyi a lot of players had their attributes and skills reset. So on top of the 32GB update, and the additional 32GB Morrowind DL, you may need to respec

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/06/12/announcing-the-horns-of-the-reach-and-clockwork-city-dlcs

ANNOUNCING THE HORNS OF THE REACH AND CLOCKWORK CITY DLC GAME PACKS!

During the Bethesda E3 2017 Showcase, the Horns of the Reach DLC game pack and the Clockwork City DLC game pack were teased, giving everyone just a quick glimpse into the future of ESO. Horns of the Reach will be coming in August, and Clockwork City will follow later this year.

HORNS OF THE REACH

The Horns of the Reach DLC game pack will introduce two new dungeons (Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold), and it is packed full of excitement to keep your adventure rolling. This DLC game pack will also include new items, monster masks, and achievements. Upon release, you’ll be able to grab Horns of the Reach via the in-game Crown Store or get access as part of your ESO Plus membership.

When Horns of the Reach launches, the base game will also get a major (free!) update. This update will include a new Battlegrounds map (Arcane University) and a new Battlegrounds ruleset (Chaosball), in addition to new homes, furnishings, cosmetics, and more. This update will be available to all ESO players (though only ESO: Morrowind owners will have access to the Battlegrounds content), even if you don’t pick up Horns of the Reach.

CLOCKWORK CITY

Explore even more of Sotha Sil’s Clockwork City in this new DLC game pack coming to ESO. Daedric forces are at work once again – and your help is needed to prevent disaster. With over 10 hours of fresh content, Clockwork City will keep you busy later this year. Clockwork City is a standard DLC game pack and does not require you to have purchased ESO: Morrowind. Upon release, you’ll also be able to grab Clockwork City via the in-game Crown Store or get access as part of your ESO Plus membership.

ANNOUNCING THE ESO PLUS BONUS EVENT!

Know what makes adventuring in Tamriel even more awesome? Free stuff! From July 5-9, ESO Plus members can log in to receive up to five free Dwarven Crown Crates. Not an ESO Plus member? You can enjoy a free trial of the service for the duration of the event, no strings attached. This includes access to the DLC game packs, the Craft Bag, and bonuses to XP and Gold gains. Check out the details below!

FREE CROWN CRATES FOR ESO PLUS MEMBERS

If you’re a current ESO Plus member, you can score some amazing rewards such as mounts, pets costumes, consumables, and other in-game items. That’s right – for every day you log in from July 5-9, you’ll receive a free Dwarven Crown Crate.

To participate, simply log into the game with an active ESO Plus membership between 12:00am EDT and 11:59pm EDT (Eastern) each day of the event! Once the event is over, you’ll receive one crate for each day you had logged in.

Here’s everything you need to know to get your crates:

The event begins on July 5 at 10am EDT and ends on July 9 at 11:59pm EDT.
If you have an active ESO Plus membership, you can earn one free Crown Crate for each day you log in during the event period, up to a maximum of five crates.
You must log in between 12:00am EDT and 11:59pm EDT (Eastern) on each day of the event.
Crown Crates earned during the event will be delivered to your account on July 17.
If you are not an ESO Plus member, you can enjoy a free trial of the service for the duration of the event to see what it is all about. For more details, see below. If you decide to purchase a full ESO Plus membership, you still earn free Crown Crates for each day you are logged in as a member!

FREE ESO PLUS TRIAL

Between July 5-9, a free trial of ESO Plus will be available from the Crown Store! Here is how you can enjoy select ESO Plus benefits for the duration of the event:

1.Log into The Elder Scrolls Online.
2.Navigate to the Crown Store.
3.View the “Featured" category.
4.Find and select the ESO Plus Free Trial.
5.You will then enjoy select ESO Plus benefits for the duration of the event.

The ESO Plus trial will grant you the following benefits:

Full access to all DLC game packs - new zones, quests, dungeons and more!
Including Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Shadows of the Hist DLC game packs.
Unlimited storage for crafting materials
Double Bank space for your account
10% increase to Experience& Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Researchrates
Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
Exclusive ability to dye costumes
Please note: the ESO Plus free trial does not grant the bonus Dwarven Crown Crates, which are only available as daily login rewards for full ESO Plus members.

@ESOPlayers

From the 5th - 10th all ESO players will have access to ESO Plus. Current subscribers will earn free crown crates.

ZeniMax has announced plans to draw players deeper into its Elder Scrolls Online MMO by offering a free trial of the ESO Plus membership program. From July 5-10, non-Plus players can gain full access to the in-game benefits it offers at no charge, while those who are already in the program can earn free Crown Crates just for showing up.

ESO Plus is the program that replaced conventional Elder Scrolls Online subscriptions in early 2015. For $15 per month, or slightly less if you pony up for three or six months at a time, you get unlimited access to all DLC packs (Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Shadows of the Hist), unlimited crafting material storage, double the amount of furnishings and collectibles you can put in your home and double bank space, a ten percent boost to experience and gold, 1500 Crowns (that’s the in-game currency) per month, and the “exclusive ability to dye costumes.” That’s a big one, no doubt.

The ESO Plus promo event will begin at 10 am ET on July 5, and come to an end at 11:59 pm on July 9. To give it a shot, log into the game, head to the Crown Store, and select “ESO Plus Free Trial” in the featured category. During that same period, current ESO Plus subscribers will earn one free Crown Crate for each day that they connect to the game. The free crates will be awarded on July 17.