Iron Banner Returns!

Reapers

The Iron Banana has retunred to make its debut in Destiny 2. So lets get some GRG fireteams together and head to glory. Or as Lord Shaxx would say “Send them home crying, Guardian.”

I will be on the Xbox around 9pm est and be spamming invites to whomever I see not in a fireteam. GT:Grex

Ther are some details that have changed with how IB works in D2 if you have not heard. Check that out here.

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/iron-banner-returns/

3 Likes

Is there anyone doing the same on PSN?

1 Like

I will be around doing my bullet magnet thing.

2 Likes

Oh yes.

I already played some Iron Banana earlier and I have to say I’m a little disappointed with it (compared to D1), but I’m still in.
I will be on later tonight, probably around 7PM EST or so.

@DestinyPlayers on PSN, mention here if you’ll be online tonight and I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for you.
If you want to get started before then, start a party and invite your GRG friends or create a party through the PSN community so other members can see you’re looking to play.

IB is 4v4 and best results will come about from having your entire team in voicechat.

1 Like

I will be on PSN tonight at about 8:30 CST or so. x-DurtySanchez-x is my PSN ID. I should have used the same ID on here, but I guess I had to make it confusing for some reason. I played IB in D1 and quite a bit of crucible, but I have not even been in crucible in D2 yet. I am sure there will be some changes I have to get used to, but hopefully it will not take me long to get up to speed. I am not great at crucible but I have my moments and I try to play the objective and be a team player.

It’s basically just Crucible rules and Control mode.

2 Likes

You know you are in trouble when you spawn in and all three of your teammates run in different directions.

3 Likes

I so want to Barbie Dress up my Hunter in full Iron Banner Gear. The women will fawn all over him (they already do but even more so).

1 Like

I’ll be on around 7ish est tonight. I’ll start up a GRG party through the community and I will spam invites to everyone in the clan list, that includes you @unobtainaballs

3 Likes

Ah, our old friend saladhead has returned.

3 Likes

Good turn-out last night.

Had @LudwigVonTokkenTakke, @DaG_Avenged, @AubreyPiaza and myself to start for some Iron Banner.
Later we swapped a few people through including @Need_Rounds_Now and then when I was leaving it was still going with @Scuba_Steve1984, @galaxy5oo and maybe a couple of others.

Thanks to @LudwigVonTokkenTakke for getting the party started since I was late.

If anyone wants to run a second party or start one earlier or keep it going later, by all means, if you set it up through the PSN community that makes it real easy for people to see it and join.

I’m thinking we might have similar numbers tonight for Community Night.

3 Likes

Had a great time playing with @Need_Rounds_Now and @galaxy5oo last night. Unfortunately, we couldn’t pull off a win with the blueberries assigned to us, but it was fun nonetheless. If anyone wants to group up anytime just add me on PSN Scuba_Steve1984. I may, or may not have a mic depending on what I am doing. Haha

3 Likes

We did ok last night, @GrayBush, @Ripply, @ixL0N3W0LFxi. I should be on by 8 est and spamming invites.

Always try to join the party!
We had @galaxy5oo waiting for more people at one point, since we had 5 of us.

Feel free to message me or any other member of GRG, or start a big group convo on PSN if you’re not sure who to join or where there might be room.

It’s easier to chat in a party though.
Hop in if there’s space or message someone if not.

1 Like

^^^^ This. Don’t be shy and wait. Most of the time, people will split and start a 2nd group and build out from there.

3 Likes