Lala's ESO Nightblade Build

This is my Stamblade build for ESO. He’s more set up for PvP but works well in PvE. Min / Max nerds suggest Dual Wield for PvE.

All points in Stamina

Bow - First bar

Poison Injection

Shadow Disguise

Arrow Barrage

Acid Spray

Funnel Health

Rapid Fire - Ultimate

2nd Bar - Great Sword

Surprise Attack

Brawler

Wrecking Blow

Killer’s Blade

Critical Rush

Incapacitating Strike

For Dual Blade ( for PvE ) try running this:

Dual wield Mainbar

• Slot 1: Rending Slashes
  • Slot 2: Steeltornado/ Deadly Cloak
  • Slot 3 Rapid Strikes
  • Slot 4: Killer’s Blade
  • Slot 5: Relentless Focus
  • Ultimate: Rend
1 Like

Did you build that randomly?

1 Like

I’ll keep this in mind. I’m debating on a Sorc or Nightblade for my PvP toon

I’m sure there will be changes for Morrowind.

The only build I haven’t tried is a sorcerer tank. That’s probably what will do for Morrowind warden.

1 Like

I’m now working on this build, or something similar. Getting the 3 Spriggan’s jewelry paces is going to be a fun grind. I may sub them out for something else if I have to. I currently have too many Spriggan’s so I will need to introduce a 2nd set of armor. Working on it. The good news is, with a few Impen pieces I’m a bit tankier in pvp. Nothing grand but I’m able to survive a beating from a few enemies. I also got some solo kills last night.

Anyway, this is kind of what I’m working towards. I’m still leveling skill lines. I was really just focusing on how to spend Champion Points and what types of armor I should look at. I’m not going to kill myself grinding out armor though.

What traits and skills are you needing from the secondary or third set of jewellery or armor? I know it’s focusing on Stamina, but the other set looking at weapon damage? There may be a craftable set of armor for a couple pieces or an easily purchased ring or necklace

I need to look over my build and get a list of armor. I’m currently running 2 pieces Spriggan’s with Impen on it. I know I’m not going to match that build, nor am I trying. I’m just basing the build off it.

I’d swap armor and jewelry around. That would work, or at least get me in the direction I want to go. I’d probably want some jewelry with weapon damage or crit. I have to imagine that’s pricey as well.

Might not be. Do you have that ESO app? Have a look through the set armor and see what traits look good when combined with 1 or 2 pieces. Jewelry is fairly easy to come by

That’s like work.

What kills me is trying to find what I want on sale. (insert Lala’s broken record Rant about guild shops).

If you find something, let me know. I can have a look around this afternoon after work. I have to wait for a contractor to show up

After spending some time in Cyrodiil last night I think I’m going to need some protection for the jewelry. I was getting nuked fairly quickly. Also, I saw a lot of “Bombs” with the ults. Maybe that’s just how full CP PvP is. I don’t know. You can’t even dodge or escape when you can basically get bombed and one shotted.

So you aren’t getting the right armor bonuses? PvP is such a different aspect. If it was PvE we could look at what specifically is missing. Facing humans with boosted gear makes it harder. Especially in the CP realm. I wonder if your CP is in the right areas?

Also, what are your attributes sitting at?

I’ll have to see. I think it’s really just the nature of Cyrodiil in the 50 CP campaigns. The guy with the crown called out all the time to spread out to avoid the bomb. I’ve seen bombs go off and wipe 10 people. It’s crazy. You should hop on and check it out for a bit.

Even still, I probably need to get more impen and boost my spell and crit resistance.

I wonder how much work it would be to reskill my Templar for PvP. My Mag Sorc is staying PvE. I have her set up perfectly. I may check out some notes and see what I would have to change.

It is nearly impossible to avoid instakill for a bomber unless your group is spread out. On my main Templar I find this also the case. For those Destructo ults I started leaving Elusive Mist on back bar, only way I’ve found to survive those bursts.

1 Like

On my stamina NB, have Selene’s, Viper, & Eternal Hunt crafted. I had to buy the 2 rings from Golden vendor. 38K stamina, 2K crit resistance.

Yeah, I didn’t think those were very survivabile. Shitty thing to have walking nukes like that.

That was my one and only experience with Battlegrounds. Haven’t gone back since.