Looking for guests for the ReaperCast GRG's Home Grown Podcast

The ReaperCast is turning back to it’s roots and showcasing our community. One of the ways to accomplish that is to get some fresh faces on the podcast and get some different views on Gaming and Geek news. Plus it would be nice to do a new member spotlight or two as it’s been awhile. It’s also a good way for the community to know you and for you to get involved.

We record on Discord every other Monday night and start gathering around 8:30 PM EST. The whole process lasts about an hour and a half. We do ask that you have some sort of mic. Plugging in your Gaming Headset to a phone or your PC is perfectly fine.

Post up here or PM me and we will work out a schedule.

4 Likes

I can I’d give it go, think it would be fun

7 Likes

Awesome, I’ll PM you sometime this week with dates and we’ll work out a time for you to be on.

Ok cool sounds good to me

2 Likes

Nice Grimm!!!

1 Like

If Gunny offers you $350,000, it’s a scam. Don’t do it.

2 Likes

Lol… No… I have it! Really!

Any @PlayStationPlayers out there interested?

1 Like

I cant do tonight but id be interested in giving it a go

3 Likes

I haven’t done a podcast before but, I’m off from work on Thursday and Monday if you feel like having me.

3 Likes

Absolutely…the more fresh faces the better!
Edit to add, if you’ve never done it before it’s much funnier then you will expect. Bring booze! Lol

1 Like

I’ll shoot you guys some dates over a PM to sort out. We have @SoulessGrimm scheduled for the next episode (6/17).

1 Like

Just wanted to thank @SoulessGrimm once again for stepping up for the ReaperCast! It was a good time. Everyone, make sure to check out the Member Spotlight section on the new ReaperCast. It’s at the beginning and it’s a great way to learn about your fellow GRG buddies.

Up next we have @LudwigVonTokkenTakke then after that we have @TwistedGunsmith!

2 Likes

I’d be happy to join the reapercast. I like the spotlight on me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM to get you scheduled sometime next week.

lights just went out!!!

Pay the damn bill!

not if yer on!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like