Red Dead Redemption 2 Mega thread

Ill still believe it when i see it

It says so right there

:grin:

2 Likes

Typical Rockstar. I doubt anyone is surprised.

I guess you could say typical gaming industry.

1 Like

Any one else think this might be one of the reasons behind Anthem’s delay?

Rockstar found out their horse testicle physics simulation allowed for not enough sag in the horse scrotum. Only option was to scrap the simulation and start from scratch. Or so I’ve been told.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Leaked documents show Battle Royale mode, first person MP, and more for Red Dead 2.

From the article re: Multiplayer

It remains unknown whether Battle Royale will operate in a similar fashion to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or Fortnite, but we wouldn’t be surprised if Rockstar hopes to capitalise on the popularity of those two titles.

Revive and Survive pits two teams against each other as they try and stay alive. You’ll have a limited amount of time to revive your teammates before they are eliminated.

Finally, Money Grab features two teams fighting to procure bags of money in a central location. You’re expected to collect and return them to your base as quickly as possible.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Just a reminder

1 Like
1 Like

Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Editions Announced - GameSpot Daily

Sounds like Rockstar is getting shit from gamers about advertising “full game” for the standard edition, then having exclusive story mode content for those who buy the special edition.

Nothing new really. Other games have had the same wording and no one or very little people complained about it. People just like to bitch. If you are a smart consumer you can get the Special Edition for the price of the Standard anyway.

I’m not a fan of that practice, but I’ve never been a fan of day one DLC either. I also forgot this: The collector’s edition is missing one major piece - the game. You have to buy another edition (standard, special, ultimate) on top of it to get the game. You get a puzzle, catalog, playing cards, trading cards, monopoly tokens, a coin, and a bandana.

Also, looking around the internet, we seem to be one of the few sites to spell Red Dead Redemption right.

1 Like

State of Decay 2 did the same thing with their CE.

Never said I was a fan. Just said it’s not new. People pick and choose when to complain.

Edited to add:

@anon36214017 GTA V did do the same thing. Short memory?

GTA V Special Editon included…

Steelbook featuring new artwork of the game’s three leads
Blueprint map of Los Santos
Boost to your characters’ in-game special ability bars
Additional Stunt Plane challenges in the game
Bonus outfits and weapons
The Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun, and melee Hammer weapon

That is story mode stuff man.

Stunt Plane Trials
Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.

Special Ability Boost
Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.

I am just posting the facts. It’s story mode stuff for both games.

1 Like