Sea of Thieves - Are you buying it?

With so many testing and launch coming close, I just wanted to get a general sense of how many GRG will be grabbing this. Reason to my question is to see how many crews we will be forming. Ill be diving in heavily with this game and have been a part of the testing so I know a bit of the basics around the mechanics and am looking forward to helping out others.

Let me know what you think of the game and if youre planning to grab it, skip it, or wait a little bit until youre 100% sure.

I already have it preordered. Sailing with @D1G1TALC1PHERS made my pants happy.

1 Like

I presume I should be able to play it through Xbox Game Pass.
I guess others might now realise they can do that too.

Not played the game at all yet though, so no idea if I’ll like it.
My gut says I won’t…

1 Like

I’ve got it preordered. Thinking of using some pto for this one too lol

1 Like

I’m getting it.

2 Likes

Getting it. Haven’t had this much fun in a game in a long time.

2 Likes

Passing.

Reminder.
Scale test is this weekend.
Available to those who pre-ordered and potentially those who signed up for Xbox Insider programme.

1 Like

Passing.

Joking.

Shit I got my invite last night and forgot to start downloading it… I wanted to try this out.
I’ll be in the tater raid tonight on Destiny, but if anyone wants to dig into some SoT look for me to be in there too.

I picked this up as well, had a blast in the stress tests… took PTO for launch

1 Like

I will be getting it. I’ve been playing since a few months after the Alpha started. Probably have 80 hours sunk into it. I will be preordering it this weekend (payday!) Might be taking launch day as PTO. I’ve made some friends playing this game. One of which joined GRG, looking at you @kalhamm3r. This game got me playing multiplayer games with random people again. Hadn’t done that in years.

2 Likes

Absolutely man, and with this game on microsoft’s GAME PASS on day one, it’s going to be a no-brainer, and easily accessible for nearly everyone to go and buy. (game pass is only 10$ a month for those that do not know, and it includes Sea of Thieves on release day, as well as 100+ other games). we will surely be pillaging in no time @Nanookbjorn, sailing the high seas in a quest for adventure.

2 Likes

Alright who’s getting it and down for some booty hunting and killing some pirates… roughly need 2-3 to get my ship going probably turn it into a game night if we can get enough when it releases

I will be picking it up.

There is already a thread for this.

1 Like

I’m getting it, I’ve been watching this game for a while.

Arrrrrrrr…I’m always down for the booty!

1 Like

Another scale test this weekend from the 2nd - 4th.

2 Likes

Waiting till release.