Sea of Thieves - Are you buying it?

Ill be playing this scale test for those who are gonna be trying it out.

Look for me.

1 Like

Good times with @h2daddy @Deacin and Rev. Got about 8 chests on the last run. Racked up about 3k gold. Jumping back in tonight for round 2.

Ill be jumping back in today for some more booty hunting!

Anyone want to roam for the booty

I am on right now. Looking for booty. My banana is wet. My balls are cold.

2 Likes

I ready for this game. Curious to see how the cross platform play works.

It works fluidly. I am on Xbox and have played with some PC players. You wouldn’t know they are on PC until they start asking what key to press to bring up the inventory.

1 Like

So just out of curiosity… is there any thoughts or plans for sea of thieves to be added to grg and its list of playable games. I’m fixing to go preorder it and I was just curious on the thoughts or possible popularity it’ll have with grg. I heard a couple people were planning on getting it, I just wanted to put it out there and ask

1 Like

I fully expect a lot of GRG will be buying this title.
This can be a good sign up post to find out who is getting it.

So, who has this on order?

Id say yes. Quite a few have us played throughout the beta. I managed to get into Alpha and Beta. @h2daddy @Deacin and myself went through quite a few tests getting the details on it. So we will for sure be on that quite a bit. As for myself ill be droppin hours in it.

Im going with the game pass since its got a few extra games I wouldnt mind going back to.

@Rigonn I changed the title of the OP to try to get more people to respond in this topic.

1 Like

I will be getting this game.

I plan on buying it

and will only speak and speak to people talking in a pirate voice

3 Likes

Just preordered. Downloading the “final beta”

I think this is a pass for me. While I did enjoy what I played of the beta, I don’t see it having staying power for me

umm prob not…will watch yall that stream it.