Sea Of Thieves Mega Thread

I just had my first taste of this game, playing an hour with @D1G1TALC1PHERS. I’m sold. 4 man crews will be tons of fun. I hope they do 6 man crews.

Wait for it…

PeeJ getting it sells me that way I can game with him and avoid Lala.

Preordered but not seeing the option to download the beta.

@anon3687162

1 Like

Mine does not show in either games or ready to install. In the games is my preorder that says it’s not time yet.

Insider app. Join. That’s what I had to do to get it to lett me in. @anon3687162

I don’t even know what the fuck that is but will look. Good thing I am not on a gaming podcast.

1 Like

I still can’t figure out how to get into the closed beta for PC. I bought it on MS store so I get both versions. It even shows in my owned games on Win10. But won’t let me play DL and play it. Oh well. No biggie.

It’s not in your library in the Microsoft store?

Installation guide for players who preordered from the Xbox / Microsoft store.

Preordered from the Microsoft / Xbox Store? The Sea of Thieves Closed Beta will appear in your ‘Library’ on the Microsoft Store if playing on PC and ‘My Games and Apps’ if you are playing on Xbox.

Should I just yell out insider app to you?

On XBox it works once I installed the insider app and joined. But that wasn’t the case on PC Win10.

I could see people getting sea sick playing this.

1 Like

Great time with @CaptainPeeJ for a little bit and @D1G1TALC1PHERS. We had a decent system down for running the ship. As said before this game will be great with a group of friends.

3 Likes
1 Like

Rare must have liked the cut of my jib because I am in the Pioneer program. Any other pioneers out there? Maybe we can do some plundering this weekend?

2 Likes