SnowRunner - notso megathread

@YggBjorn#7987 added you back on Xbox for some SnowRunner.

I had to get over the hump of deciding if I like the game. I like it.

There’s a stage in a game like this where you think to yourself… this is interesting, but is it fun? do I actually like playing it.

I’ve turned the corner. I do like it. There is just so much content. I feel like getting the premiere edition was a mistake :slight_smile: the first map was almost more than I was expecting.

I’ve completed Black River and I’m working on Smithville Dam now. I’ve opened the other two maps but haven’t done much exploring there yet. Haven’t been to Alaska or Russia at all really.

2 Likes

I did the same thing on the “Not a Drill” mission. Got the Paystar within 100 feet of the goal and ran out of fuel. Drove a fuel truck out to refill the Paystar and tipped it over. Sent the pick up truck out to see if I could flip the fuel truck back on it’s wheels but it was way to heavy for the pickup’s winch.

The pickup did have the roof rack fuel so I drained the pick up to get the Paystar over the line and then recovered all three vechicles.

FUN!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not that advanced… I try to make short quick deliveries and then recover the truck. (probably cheating :slight_smile: )

I’m thinking of planning in fuel stops now. Buuuut… I might just park a fuel truck or 2 in strategic locations.

Then I can just refuel the fuel trucks when they get empty.

1 Like

I’m a GPS junky in real life so I place a million waypoints in SnowRunner.

I live like 3 miles from work and only need to use like 4 streets to get there but I still fire up the gps.

I used to do this in Mudrunner and will definitely be doing this on the 3rd and 4th maps in Michigan on Snowrunner. No garage for those maps so I will be setting up dedicated repair and fuel trucks.

2 Likes

Ya I ended up doing this on my game, had to there is now way I wanted to cross an entire map to cross yet another entire my from going to the garage after drop offs

1 Like

Not a big fan of the super dark nights. It looks cool but I don’t think anybody would be delivering concrete slabs in the middle of the night through super deep mud.

I usually skip the time to 6 am or 1pm whenever it starts getting dark.

There is a mod for it on the PC. When the consoles get mod support that’s the first one I’m installing.

3 Likes

This chart is awesome. I tried to start one but it’s a lot of work and I wanted to keep playing. I like that it has the cargo size also. I didn’t think of that.

edit: made a reversed version for possible printing.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

SnowRunner adds mod support on Xbox One

Developer Saber Interactive has announced console mod support for its off-road mud-flinging sandbox adventure SnowRunner. A 14GB update that enables mods is available to download on consoles now.

Saber Interactive says you’ll need a mod.io account to be able to access the new in-game mod browser, which “makes it easy to explore the full library of mods and enable them with just the press of a button.” To download mods, you’ll need to fire up Snowrunner and open up the mod browser where you should see the first batch of available mods. “Subscribing will automatically start a download, and once it’s done, you can select and activate each mod you want available when you launch the game,” Saber Interactive says. With mod support enabled, you’ll be able to download new content including maps, vehicles, and add-ons.

As of yet, we haven’t been able to confirm if enabling mods in SnowRunner disables Xbox achievements.

The update also adds a truckload of improvements and fixes numerous bugs. You can check out the full list of patch notes over on the Focus Home Interactive forums.

The SnowRunner console mod update is available to download now.

Getting back behind the wheel! I still haven’t fully recovered back to where I was before I lost my save file. If anyone wishes to help I would love the company! Xbox gamertag YggBjorn

1 Like

I need to get back into this as well, haven’t played in forever

If you bought the premium edition or the season pass, there is a bunch of new content. Some new maps, new trucks, stickers for the truckers, bobbleheads.

I’m pretty sure I did so that’ll be fun

1 Like