Taters Killing Kalli...Saturday night (10-13) Last wish Raid (XBX1-9PM)

@destinyplayers

Based on the progress last week we should be moving on the second and third encounters this week (if just to keep up with the PS4 guys) *All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. *(we are thinking 530 is probably the LL floor). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups.

1 Like

I’m in got no other plans, if anything comes up and I can’t I’ll let you know

1 Like

I’ll bring my Pro-Hunter. I’m in.

2 Likes

You can count me in…:+1:

1 Like

I am in.

1 Like

@destinyplayers
Bump…

1. @SoulessGrimm

2. @Ronin (HeartlessKhan)

3. @Lala_Calamari

4. @Grex

5. @Sniper_T1

6. Valiantvictory

Please remember your numbers, there will be a test…

I am down.

I’m also in, turns out I have to work Saturday so no vaca for me

@Mowerguy90 you will be 1st alt…that said we made a soft requirement of 550ll for this and I think there may be one player below…we will discuss and see what shakes out

O hell count me out then I saw the 530ll but didn’t know you wanted 550 at least I’m only 540 and dont wanna slow ya’ll down

I’m in… as usual. Wanna hit 580 or be close by Saturday

I apologize…I was thinking of raising it as we got better and still posted 530 @SoulessGrimm , lets plan to group and an discuss Saturday night…you have a number on team 1 but lets see, maybe we end up reorganizing and running 2 teams one high and one low or mixing levels in the 2 groups , we have 8 right now

@valiantvictory No worries I understand how much everyone wants to get through it but I’ll be there and see how it gets worked out, my daughters with grandma visiting family out of state so I’ll get some people and run everything I can to get gear and do the farming thing you posted since I’ll have the time now

Picking up a kid…should there just running a bit late