TERA Console Release - April 3

I’m rich! Used 3 of the keys that came with Twitch prime for the boxes. I got a red ruby that sells to a vendor for 100 gold. In reality I don’t think it is all that much but it’s 99 more gold than I had. I also got a 50% XP boost gor 5 hours and some potion.

Is now a bad time to say that I read a few comments suggesting to save the keys for a time-limited event that the PC players get regularly, so we would also presumably see (later).

It’s cool I still have 7.

Edited to add: I have added another 181 since I last typed. You get gems for doing dailies too.

a few of the quests will give you gems. you will be banking several hundred in no time.

pro-tip the lock boxes that drop are also level capped. first ones are 1-22, then it goes 22-35 i think. so saving them is a good idea if you can.

1 Like

Elite status makes you level so fast. Already 21. I just started around 5.

Yeah, I went from 17-25 last night, just by doing quests and one instance dungeon*

*=in which I totally did not get lost…even with a map.

2 Likes

Does anyone else immediately go to the first server on the list. Then you have to back out to the select server screen?

Unless your toon is on the first server!

Well they added more so it might not be first anymore.

I created a reaper. With this class you auto start at level 50.

But in order to make a reaper you already need a level 40 character or above on the same server.

Yeah some others were complaining about that on reddit.

Is there a GRG guild? Have you slackers started one?

With how ADD this community in there are tumbleweeds rolling by many long lost guilds by now.

I was going to create one but you need two people to start one.

Next time I am on I will see if anyone is online.

I will recreate Kahula in tha server. She is a Castanic Slayer and loves being a whore who embarrasses her sister Kahura.

You do realize that you sound absolutely ridiculous, right? Just making sure

1 Like

On a site where old dudes talk about video games isn’t it a little too late for that?

2 Likes

I think it makes perfect sense.

Thread closed, please continue in Mega thread.