Walking Dead Chat (Spoilers!)

BTW, I’d so use all of you as zombie bait.

You wouldn’t be my first choice, but you’d be one of the ones that I tripped.

Thanks, that means a lot.

So, Rick’s Batshit crazy again(not really) and our lil Carl is all grown up!

I liked how they handled the Rick/Peter situation better in the comics. It was focused on what kind of prick Peter is, and not driven by Rick having a hard on like the show is making it seem.

In an interview with the Executive Producer.

Give me one good tease for the 90-minute finale.

You can rest assured that not only walker blood will be spilled, but there will be a few surprises and some sad losses that no one, I think, will be able to predict.

Ruh roh! After the last episode, I’m not sure if Negan will be showing up, but I bet he does, and he brings Lucille… If you’ve read the comics, you know what happens next

I’ve saw a headline at EW.com or IGN.com saying to prepare for “Sad Loses”.

I’m not looking forward to the season finale. :cold_sweat:

They confirmed “at least” one death on talking dead

It’s TWD season finale, I expect multiple deaths.

Guess it is time to prepare for the loss of my 2nd favorite character. Hopefully it will be someone different.

I’m not sure we’re hitting The War yet. There’s still a few points they have to hit if they go like the comics before we see Negan.

Yeah, I don’t think it’ll be negan yet either. But, I wonder if Carl’s gonna lose his eye?

I hope so.

They foreshadowed Negan pretty heavily with the Terminus story line. I expect to see him in the finale.

I think we will get the hint, but he will show up in the season premiere.

Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman revealed today that the name of the planned AMC Walking Dead spinoff series will be “Fear the Walking Dead.” He debuted the title of the series on his Twitter account.

We already know several other things about Fear the Walking Dead. Kim Dickens is set to star, it’s already gotten a two season order, several of the character have been revealed, and we know that it’s set in Los Angeles.

Kirkman has said of the series, “There are many corners of The Walking Dead universe that remain unseen in the shadows.Being given the opportunity to shine a light into those corners and see what lurks out there is an absolute thrill. I know the fans are anxious to hear what Dave and I have been cooking up for this new universe of The Walking Dead, and I’m happy to be one step closer to sharing it with them.”

I don’t see the need for a spinoff. It’s just a ploy to cash in on the Walking Dead. Really, what else can it add that we haven’t seen already? More zombies? More deaths?

The only good thing about it is no Carl.

Great episode, but where were the sad losses?

1 Like

Exactly what I said.