Walking Dead Chat (Spoilers!)

Yeah, they threw out a swerve. Played it up big to get people worried when Glenn and Daryl were in danger.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Such a missed oppurtunity.

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/-12e40943-50cb-427a-85ed-8d4c037a3eab.jpeg

2 Likes

I had a feeling Sasha would take Andrea’s part as the lookout.

The Wolves are The Scavengers from the comics. First or second episode next season should be entertaining. Negan will come after than.

One thing they are gonna show, which might be worth seeing, is how the outbreak started.

No missed opportunity with not having Negan in the finale. The Wolves will start off the season, certain new allies will likely be introduced from the comics in the first half, and I’d bet the first half finale brings Negan.

So during one of the Talking Dead shows Chris Hardwick called Pete a porchdick.

Porchdick - (n.) – A dick that sits, stands, or generally exists on a porch. Occasionally, verandas are also permitted.

They did a song about it…

Season 6 Trailer…

http://www.dormstormer.com/wp-content/themes/dormstormer/includes/dormthumb.php?w=500&src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dormstormer.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fspiderman-my-body-is-ready-meme.jpg

1 Like

18 more days.

Can’t wait to see what happens. I think we can all agree how it will end thought .

Spoiler…

Neegan introduces Lucille!

2 Likes

AMC has cast Tom Payne to play Paul Monroe (aka Jesus) in the television adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s popular zombie series The Walking Dead. Payne, best known for his role as Leon Micheaux in the HBO series Luck, will serve as a recurring character in Season 6. According to THR’s reveal, the character may even stick around for the show’s inevitable seventh season.

Payne as Leon Micheaux in Luck

In addition to Payne, 24’s Xander Berkeley is joining the cast in a “top secret” role. The Walking Dead: Season 6 will debut on Sunday, October 11 at 9 p.m. ET/PT with a 90-minute premiere episode.

He looks a little young to be Jesus.

Exactly what I was thinking, but I suppose makeup and shit could help.

Speaking of new characters, I think Henry Rollins would be perfect for the next “major” character.

2 Likes

Yep, been saying that for awhile. Rollins is getting a little older now, but I still think he’d be a perfect fit. Lucille would be harder to cast than him. Only thing I think will take away is the lack of fucks that will be said.

2 Likes

Rollins would be so damned awesome in that role. In fact, he could make up for the lack of fucks said because he can play near unhinged yet somehow under control so much better than they even wrote that character in the comic, without going too far and making it cheesy.

1 Like

I am in the same boat with you guys. He would be perfect. Crazy what this guy can do. Super smart too.

Best Rollins movie lol

I actually liked him as a cop and Kiedis & Flea as the two ingrates in The Chase. Flea would be a good one to be one of Negan’s crew.

1 Like

You guys haven’t said shit yet. What gives?

I just watched the premiere on my lunch break. Started off kinda weird. I had to rack my brain to remember how it finished last season.

So theories on who is blowing the horn?

The Wolves?
Ron?
Enrid?

I think it is Enrid. In the preview for episode 2 it shows her in a car covered in blood. She probably was sneaking out again and got in trouble. I hope I am wrong. I hope it is something better.

I think everything went over to the Season 6 thread instead of this one.

That’s right … The Dead be walking is back starting tonight , got my fingers crossed that Rick’s kid finally gets bitten and his head gets removed by a samurai sword . I hate the little shit :laughing: .