What's Everyone Playing this Weekend?

What’s everyone firing up this weekend?

I’ll be levelling up my Destiny character getting ready for the Forsaken launch next week. Switched from PC to console so have some work to do. Beyond that I may jump into Monster Hunter for a bit.

If we aren’t friends yet, feel free to add me up. ZANESinsane on both XB and PS4.

4 Likes

@PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers

1 Like

A little of that ^. Maybe try to get some Madden practice in so TheFauc doesn’t kick my ass next week.

GRG’s Fantasy football draft is also Sunday.

3 Likes

I will be on ESO primarily on both consoles throughout the weekend mainly but I might try and squeeze in some Destiny (PS4) time and check out the gambit mode tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ll probably try to jump on eso (if I can find my disc) to make a new toon for the ps4 guild might also binge on kingdom come deliverance been stuck on that lately @Zane if you jump on mhw give me a shout I’ll jump on with ya

2 Likes

I’m going to visit a friend tonight and staying into tomorrow.
Not sure what time I’ll be back tomorrow but I’ll try to get on D2 to see what Gambit is like.

Sunday I’ll probably be around but not late (say like 7PM Eastern latest).
Will see who’s online and what they’re playing then.

2 Likes

Nice!

How is Elite Dangerous?

With luck. I’ll be on ESO. If not. I’ll be cleaning…Blah…

3 Likes

No eso. Son downloaded Unravel:2. No Eso tonight…or tomorrow night…and looks like monday is shot to hell. Gaaaaaaahhhhh
bashes head against wall

2 Likes

Wow, Scum, and going to try to beat finally beat Doom (2016).

This coming week I think I will also be working through the second and third DLC campaigns for Destiny 2, to get ready for Forsaken.

1 Like