Where is Xur? What is He Selling?

I firgured why start a new thread every week, when we can just update this one every week, so here it goes.

Where is Xur? What is He Selling? October 27th - October 31st

What is Xur selling this week?
This week Xur is offering four items that include a sniper rifle and three pieces of armour — one for each of the game’s classes.

• D.A.R.C.I (Sniper Rifle): 29 Legendary Shards

http://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/3141979346-darci

• Knucklehead Radar (Hunter Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards

http://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/1667080811-knucklehead-radar

• Actium War Rig (Titan Class Chest Piece): 23 Legendary Shards

http://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/458095281-actium-war-rig

• Eye of Another World (Warlock Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards

http://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/2523259392-eye-of-another-world

Each of the items is capped at a maximum power level of 270.

1 Like

yay… I finally get to add a DARCI to my collection. Now that I have it, it’s probably the only exotic I’ll get for the next week.

1 Like

I guess I’ll pick up the Warlock and Titan armor. Not sure if I’ll ever play those classes but may as well spend the shards.

I have the Sniper and Hunter Helm already. Wasn’t the Knucklehead up a few weeks ago?

Yeah knucklehead was sold a few weeks ago. Also I’m pretty sure the Warlock helm is one you get from playing the story so I wouldn’t worry about getting it.

At the current rate they have more weeks with doubles (4) compared to without (2).

Hunter’s have gotten the big F U of the 6 weeks of Xur before today, they have had dupes twice (Foetracer week 2 & 4, Raiden Flux week 1 & 6)

Just realized I have Sweet Business and Actium War Rig and didn’t realize the significance of that combination! Holy canoli!

1 Like

I rarely don’t use the Actium War Rig on my Titan.
Useful in Crucible with your AR of choice too.

1 Like

Played crucible with @Sniper_T1 Ironwolf and AZShortbus last right and this combo was out in force!

1 Like

Destiny 2: Where is Xur? What is He Selling? November 3rd - November 7th

Where is Xur this week?
This week, Xur is located on EDZ, close to the Winding Cove fast travel point. If you open your map, you’ll see the helpful icon towards the bottom left to indicate where he is.

Xur Location November 3rd - November 7th

What is Xur selling this week?
This week Xur is offering four items that include a pulse rifle and three pieces of armour — one for each of the game’s classes.

• Graviton Lance (Pulse Rifle): 29 Legendary Shards
  • Young Ahamkara’s Spine (Hunter Class Gauntlets): 23 Legendary Shards
  • Mask of the Quiet One (Titan Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards
  • Nezarec’s Sin (Warlock Class Helmet): 23 Legendary Shards

Each of the items is capped at a maximum power level of 270.

Xur will only be sticking around until the weekly reset on Tuesday, November 7th, so make sure you pay him a visit before then if you’re interested in any of this week’s items.

1 Like

Well now I really don’t have a reason to jump on Destiny tonight. COD WW2 Here I come!!

That’s a growing trend. When Destiny first launched I had 8 pages of friends listed as playing in game. Last night there was 5 people playing. We weren’t even close to getting a raid party. That’s really bad.

1 Like

It is bad, but I have faith it will get better. I am not dissatisfied with purchasing this game in the least. I have played this game more than any other in a very long time. It is enough for the purchase to be well worth it.

I’m not dissatisfied with my purchase either. I already put a ton of hours in and will do so as events and DLC come out. I think activity will spike during those times.

It was just upsetting to not be able to form a 6 man fire team for a raid. I add everyone from GRG so I have access to both clans.

I guess we’ll have to resort to actually scheduling the raids and doing signs ups ahead of time.

1 Like

I am not sure if interest level has as much to do with this as the difficulty of the raid vs. the rewards you receive. You can level up, and on occasion, get better rewards just from doing the weekly milestones.

It did work well for me scheduling ahead of time since I am usually so busy outside of work and gaming. I never really know how long I can play when I just jump on randomly. Other players may be in similar situations.

Agreed, the raid is incredibly difficult. It requires precision from all 6 players, one mistake and it’s a wipe. It gets old very fast. The rewards / tokens piss me off as well (check out the Lala rant on the last GRG Podcast.

That said, I just want to beat the raid so I can move on. I’ve beaten it in stages but I’d like to go in as a full GRG group and clear it. I don’t even care about rewards anymore (I have the stuff I already need anyway).

1 Like

There are two armor pieces I don’t necessarily need, but I will probably buy just to have. More than last week at least. I’ll just try to get them when I can. When I can play over the weekend I will probably be playing WW2. I am hoping that game will be is good as I am hoping.

1 Like

This week, he’s north of the Winding Cove landing zone on Earth, and there’s a helpful icon on the planet map to show you where he is. You can find Xur hiding out under a Fallen Ketch.

Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:

The Colony, grenade launcher: 29 Legendary Shards
Shinobu’s Vow, Hunter gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards
Mk. 44 Stand Asides, Titan boots: 23 Legendary Shards
The Stag, Warlock helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
Fated Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
Three of Coins: 31 Legendary Shards

I picked up the Colony because it’s supposed to be good.