Who is getting Battlefield 5?

2 Likes

If you’ve never had a man whisper sweet nothings into your ear with a British accent while you “Squad up” before, then you’re in for a treat.

3 Likes

I’m not sure whether I should cancel my preorder or not…

5 Likes

Just preordered for PS4.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh…

I’ve put in maybe 4 hours in the last two nights and man, it’s great. Over the 4-5 games tonight my team lost every one, but I got top squad three times. Lucked out and found some great randos. I thought I was going to pass, being tired of WW2 genre games, but man, this is just too much fun.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a pretty solid game. I just wish I didn’t get that damn snow mountain map every time.

I’ve been playing Grand Operations a lot lately. Fun game mode although I never seem to win (can’t control 30 other taters). @DirtyD125 and I held down one objective waiting for the entire rest of the team to cap A. Never happened and we sure as shit didn’t get help from our team to defend. Probably 30 l337 snipers looking for no scopes.

My favorite is BF 2142. We will see about BF 5

1 Like

I picked it up for the Xbox. I’m enjoying it so far.

1 Like

I bought it and it’s almost a new battlefield game. Character customization, earn everything. No buying shit to win. New game modes. Love how they did grand campaign, jump from planes wherever you choose. It’s much more difficult. I recommend it! Now to find some squad mates. Applied for yalls platoon!

1 Like

Are Platoons active now?

In game. Hit b a few times down platoons will pop up. Apply and accept me! Got like 44 people

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I didn’t even see it. Although it’s known that I am Menu-tarded.

I added you to the Platoon.

I left it downloading overnight.
Should have a little time tonight to play.

Might not be until December that I’ll be on late though.

1 Like

@PlayStationPlayers

Created a Platoon, called Grim Reaper Gamers for Battlefield (think it applies across BF1, BF4 and BFV).
Let me know if you need to be added / are pending acceptance.

My gamertag on PSN is Olz_3.

I’m down. I won’t have the game til Friday.

1 Like

Count me in, although not sure how to get added

EDIT: Joined through Battlfield Companion App (BF1), not sure if that’s the way to do it

EDIT2: Just sent in my request to join on the PSN, communities.

1 Like

Joining through the app seemed to work fine.

Accepted your request for the PSN community too.

1 Like

You can join via the BF companion app or in game. Possibly on a website too.

Seems like I don’t need to approve after all.
Though I will obviously promote GRG staff within the platoon for rights.

EDIT: I found the thing to change whether approval is needed or not. Will probably change that setting later but leave it open for now.

Definitely add me

You can apply on any BF game, either in game
On then menu of the battlefield app! BF5 is much different, again I find it more like bad company. Much more challenging, I’m sucking bad until I get used to it and customize my guns ugh

1 Like