Who Is Getting Morrowind?

I’m so confused right now…

Morrowind is a good map. The Warden is an interesting hybrid class, but I’m only level 12 with mine and haven’t had a chance to explore most of the build.

You should be able to find ESO for fairly cheap on either platform. Especially with Morrowind out now

I have it on XB1. For some reason I want it on PC. I’m mental.

1 Like

I have my Warden on hold right now, trying to finish leveling my nightblade tank & gear up stamina NB.

Bump, for the new guys. Haven’t seen any new names on here yet

Finally got around to completing this Expansion. I started it (and am halfway through) with my Warden. I abandoned him and the quests as I’m leaving him as a lowbie for the time being. Plus I’ve been focusing on earning Champion Points for my 2 Level 50s. I’ve been banging out the DLC on those but haven’t been back to VVardenfell since the Warden.

A few weeks ago I decided I should cross this expansion off my ESO To Do list. Restarted it on my Nightblade and finally finished it tonight. Sure I have to hit the dungeons and verify that I got all the skyshards but all the quests are complete.

Morrowind is a great example of what paid DLC should be. The amount of content is amazing. It really took me a long time to complete everything. I’m not a 100% ESO player so that explains why it took me a few weeks to just bang out all the quests. (have to run other game nights for GRG and all).

Anyway, all the quest hubs are really well done. Even the Delves are a bit more complex than the standard ones. Finally, the main story is fantastic. My only complaint was the fights were a bit easy (I think they need to ramp up the difficulty a bit).

I’ll be looking for GRG to help bang out the dungeons some time this week, maybe Thursday. I’d like to at least check them out even if we just do Normal.

Sorry to necro this post but I wanted to just give an update. If you’re into ESO this is a worthwhile purchase. You’ll easily get your money worth from everything there is to do.

I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with you as much as right now. I beat this with my Mag Sorc and am still returning for the landscape and the delves. Not to mention the dailies which include overland boss fights and daedra delves. This map and its content are phenomenal. If my work schedule allows, I am definitely in for doing these delve runs.