XBOX NEWS - This Week On Xbox

This Week on Xbox is a short video produced by Xbox and hosted by Larry Herb a.k.a. Major Nelson. The show covers upcoming events, current news, game releases, and various other gaming info related to all things microsoft and xbox.

I will keep this thread updated as the releases come out.

So not starting too far back…but to start this thread I figured no better place then the E3 coverage highlighted.

This Week on Xbox: E3 2017
This week we dive into some of the many highlights of E3 2017, including the reveal of the Xbox One X, Forza Motorsport 7, Anthem, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and much more.

This Week on Xbox: June 30, 2017
This week features July’s Games with Gold, the announcement of Monster Hunter: World, the release of Golf Club 2 and much more.

This Week on Xbox: July 7, 2017
This week’s highlights include a new look at Season 2 of Telltale’s Minecraft: Story Mode, details on the Open Beta for Destiny 2, a free-play weekend for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and much more.

This Week on Xbox: July 14, 2017
This week includes the announcement of What Remains of Edith Finch, the launch of Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2 - Episode 1, a new batch of Backward Compatibility releases and much more.

This Week on Xbox: July 21, 2017
This week’s highlights include the open beta for Destiny 2, a new look at Star Wars Battlefront II, details on Life is Strange: Before the Storm and much more.

This Week on Xbox: July 28, 2017
This week’s news includes new Xbox Game Pass additions, the standalone release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, a new Overwatch character and much more.

This Week on Xbox: August 04, 2017
This week includes some big Minecraft updates, new Xbox hardware, the release of Tacoma and much more.

So again this is the upto date list since E3.

This Week on Xbox: August 11, 2017

1 Like

This Week on Xbox: August 18, 2017

1 Like

This Week on Xbox: August 25, 2017

This Week On Xbox: Sept 01, 2017

This guy again? He bugs me

1 Like

This Week On Xbox: Sept 08,2017

This Week On Xbox: Sept 15, 2017

This Week On Xbox: Sept 22, 2017

https://youtu.be/pC3jlgxr0m0