[XBX1] Tater Raiding 9pm Saturday 1/26/19 LW/SOTP

@destinyplayers

Last week we ran 2 full GRG groups and had 2 clears of last wish(proof that @Masonicmage can be in 2 places at once) don’t know if that’s ever happened before…

Group 2 went on the scourge of the past and we somehow had a checkpoint for phase 2 but did not get the clear…maybe this week
Depending on who signs up (those under 630) and group consensus, we will do some LW and then try a full SOTP run

*All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 550 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and 630 for SOTP). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

thank you @AsnPersuasion27

1 Like

I’m in, I would prefer to be in a group that runs SOTP, as I have yet to get into that raid. But willing to help with last wish if needed. We didn’t need a Mage to finish Riven last week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m only at 533 (or so), so I’m willing to run some stuff with my other plebs if there’s enough

I’m in this weekend, for once I’ll be around as the wife is going to Vegas for a few days.

2 Likes

i’m down for sure

I’m in, we did Riven fast enough that we should possibly do a couple toons for a better chance at snagging voices, although Jotonn dropped for me so my life is semi complete…

1 Like

I am in this week. Either raid works for me.

You know I’m always down to do some tater raiding.

1 Like

can I boop cannon you away? asking for a friend

1 Like

Disregard. I’m going to continue helping Conan grind his LL

1 Like

Destroyer will be on but he may be late.

Only if I get paid with a 1k voices drop.

1 Like

Great raid night. Two completions in LW. Then we won 4 Gambit matches in a row. I can’t remember the last win I had before that. Thanks @Masonicmage!

No problem, I aim to please, we’ll get y’all on the level of raid Sherpas in no time.