[XBX1] Tater Raiding 9pm Saturday 2/2/19 LW/SOTP

@destinyplayers

Last week we ran 2 full GRG groups and had 2 clears of last wish

Depending on who signs up (those under 630) and group consensus, we will do some LW and then try a full SOTP run

*All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 550 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and 630 for SOTP). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

thanks again @AsnPersuasion27

I’d like to run my hunter through 1 or both raids…so count me in

I’m up for whatever.

Count me in for either one. Destroyer is in also with a 641 Titan. My Hunter and Titan are set up for Riven but SOTP would be fun also.

1 Like

ill be there I guess

Im in for last wish at least havent had time to up my LL enough for the other raid

I’m in

I am down if you need a ~628 LL Warlock.

I have faith we can beat my speed record for SOTP

I’m down if you need an extra guy tonight.

@valiantvictory my brother is over, drinking a bit after the loss, I may not make it to the raid or I may be late, either way pick up an extra before you count on me

1 Like

Good run with my team. We almost had it in one shot but someone had a counter emblem on. It didn’t take long to finish the Last Wish.

GG @AsnPersuasion27 @ezekielJP @SoulessGrimm @okie_outlaw @LudwigVonTokkenTakke (AKA RuttedClown, you should add that to your profile).

3 Likes

Also want to thank @ezekielJP and @okie_outlaw for carrying me through the Whisper and it’s Catalyst run. And when I say carry, they really did. They had most of it cleared before I got through. I was just jumping tarded last night, trying to rush too much and making dumb mistakes.

So now I have that for Scourge raid.

Also, I finished out the Last Word Quest. Spent most of the day grinding that out. What a pain in the ass, especially the very last mission. Which fucking bugged out on me and I had to redo it.

1 Like